KobeBryantFallsDown.gif

Kobe > Lebron.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
You already know the routine...whenever you come back from one of your "coli hibernations", I always fire off a round to get you back into the thick of things round here. :coffee:

Now, where have you been? :hmm:

:mjlol: Ah, yes. I remember now.

I just had a few personal issues and coming here was exacerbating things. I'm back and much better than ever. :lolbron:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Please do... :ehh:

Alright...so I had sex Friday night, everything was going great until I got the worst stomach cramp ever...turns out I had a stomach virus. I told her that I had to stop because I wasn't feeling well. She got tight and was like "ok:camby:". Mind you I've already put her ass out like :dead: so she can give me the benefit of the doubt.

Saturday I text her to tell me when she's free so I can either come to her place or bring her to mine and she agreed.

11 pm...12am...1am nothing so of course I'm a little tight but whatever she fell asleep right :duck:?

Nope, she's on Snapchat with her sister at her place talking about random shyt. She apologized for being immature and I figured it was over :duck:

Yesterday she's telling me how she can't wait to see me because she's going on a family reunion today through Sunday so she wanted me to send her off right.

I pick her up, bring her back to my place and we're chilling, watching Netflix, (some dumb romance) but we have this thing where I watch something I like that she hates and vise versa....after about 20-30 minutes she starts pushing up on me, making out and talking in her baby voice about how she wants to go lay down...so I figured "oh okay :youngsabo:".

She goes up before me and when I enter the room she's laying down like this :deadrose: facing the opposite side of the bed :skip:. I start touching her and she says one of those weak ass "nooo stooop:noah:". I try again and then she tells me that she has a stomach cramp. :laff:

I hit her up today and asked her why she couldn't just tell me she wasn't feeling well from jump...she said that she didn't think it would be such a big deal....just like how it wasn't a big deal for me on Friday night.

Then she says that I'll just have to wait until she gets back :umad:

Yooooo