Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

B-Mint94

Banned
Daps
Im good.

Im glad I stopped the habit of drinking early in its tracks.

I've always been proud of being sober.
But I started drinking this year.
Felt like I was going backwards.

I don't club and never was the club type.

Its like me just starting to go to the club now at my age.
Backwards.
How old are you?

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Like I said before, liquor just makes me MORE sexual. It's not necessarily good to me unless I get into a relationship.
I dont like weed or cigarettes, cigars. The smell of those alone make me feel sick. Like I get migraines smelling weed, cigarettes, sage...etc
My body chemistry is extremely sensitive to things most people have no issues with.

Liquor makes a lot of women more sexual, it's a chemical reaction, just like tequila+women=fight

I don't smoke :yeshrug:, I would like to experience a high though

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I wonder if I'm gonna end up in the club scene when I reach your age. Knowing me, probably not.
Nothing about it appeals to me. I know I would be setting myself up going to clubs.
People go there most of the time for one reason.
I already know the type of men I would attract in an environment like that would just play games.
I can dance at home in my own comfortable space.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I use to think something was always wrong with me because I never smoked/drank or went to clubs/partied.

Add in not being very social has its issues. To have your mom say "You're not like me or dad" would make me angry/sad.

Now I'm cool with it all.

Last edited:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Like I said before, liquor just makes me MORE sexual. It's not necessarily good to me unless I get into a relationship.
I dont like weed or cigarettes, cigars. The smell of those alone make me feel sick. Like I get migraines smelling weed, cigarettes, sage...etc
My body chemistry is extremely sensitive to things most people have no issues with.
:huhldup:idk how id be if i was drunk. i might end up fighting nikkas :huhldup:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I opened my computer and went to the bathroom. When I got to the bathroom I got scared bc I heard a bunch of voices. I tiptoed to my room and saw that it was Tinychat. I'm so paranoid and scared of my webcam because of black mirror