Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah. We just hanging out. That's my brother, nothing else
:blessed:
My cousin asked me if I wanted to be a stripper, after I get my stomach flat:gucci:

She said I have the curves for it.

Lowkey, I've thought about this before:dame:

But I cant do it. My family is a well known "church family" down south. The scandal and drama that would create, is the kind of negativity I dont need in my life.
Wear a lucha mask
Black women I love you. Don't let anyone tell you different.
:myman: my brotha. Setting examples for the masses. I respect you:salute:
It's weird how the trap has become apart of pop culture. I be at the trap frfr and it's nothing but dusty broke nikkas with guns and dope. It's not some place for suburban kids to take selfies for social media. People can get robbed or die in a trap and these kids just so oblivious to that reality.
reminds me of how nwa scared white america but they loved it at the same time.
Your knowledge, your wisdom is nothing if it's not put into action.

Knowledge should make things manifest, make things work.. the transfer from thought to reality is the essence of true personal power.
Truth. I've been taking more action with making changes these past few days. :ohlawd:
No more bad food for me.

Some women will take 30+ minutes to pile make up on with 10 different products in order to be casket ready, but can't take 10 seconds to wipe their urine and blood off of the public toilet seat.
:heh:the facts are hilarious

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Omg.... I was chewing on this baked chicken... I'm not hungry anymore....
tenor.gif
lol the funny part is when it's a pretty woman in the stall farting up a storm on the toilet and you hear it splashing into the water and she comes out and you gag.
& it STANK.
I've for the most part have worked with all women.
It's ALL an illusion.
Women can be very gross like men.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
lol the funny part is when it's a pretty woman in the stall farting up a storm on the toilet and you hear it splashing into the water and she comes out and you gag.
& it STANK.
It's ALL an illusion.
:picard:

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
& it STANK.
It's ALL an illusion.

Thanks alot, Jayne. I lost my appetite now. :stopitslime:

Now I can't eat this brown rice, baked chicken, baked ziti, and veggies without thinking about what None else & Donna said. Lol:mjcry: