I'm a horse in the Chinese zodiac tho.
bhJEeXQ.png
MEdOr5x.png

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
So my white male boss who's married with children keeps hitting on me. It's getting more aggressive as time goes on.

Initially I thought he was hyper masculine jock because they act hella gay. But naw, this dude is gay. Idgaf that he's gay, but I do think my boss should not hit on me at work because it's awkward.

I've made it clear it I am not interested, and he's still going in.

This dude has a wife and kids and he spends more time talking about my body and trying to touch me than he should.

Dude! Be a good husband and father. If you're going to flirt don't do that anywhere near anyone who may meet your family in the future.

Also flirt with people who want that kind of attention.

I'm offended because he's not respecting his family and he doesn't understand no means fukking no.

It's been going on for months. Other than that he's a nice guy and a great boss. Wonderful man. Very gentle man too.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
So my white male boss who's married with children keeps hitting on me. It's getting more aggressive as time goes on.

Initially I thought he was hyper masculine jock because they act hella gay. But naw, this dude is gay. Idgaf that he's gay, but I do think my boss should not hit on me at work because it's awkward.

I've made it clear it I am not interested, and he's still going in.

This dude has a wife and kids and he spends more time talking about my body and trying to touch me than he should.

Dude! Be a good husband and father. If you're going to flirt don't do that anywhere near anyone who may meet your family in the future.

Also flirt with people who want that kind of attention.

I'm offended because he's not respecting his family and he doesn't understand no means fukking no.

It's been going on for months. Other than that he's a nice guy and a great boss. Wonderful man. Very gentle man too.
:huhldup:

:dame: He's not a real boss...