TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
2 weeks no gym cuz of feeling sick fml :snoop:

At least kiddos enjoyed transformers last knight
Them looks I get walking around with 4 kids and a baby strapped to my chest :mjlol:
Then get asked how I do it I say simple I have a lot of patience for kids I love kids and if u can bring them into this world u better damn sure raise them
And even if the kid is from someone else love them the same as the ones u brought into this world

Speaking of which working on having my daughter last name changed to mine cuz she wants it

Just making me look forward to the day I meet that lucky miss and have kids of my own with her :mjcry:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah you just need multiple sources for outlets...

shyt a lotta nikkas said themselves they have no social media and mostly using Coli solo dolo.

Recipe for disaster IMO
I tried Facebook. It was depressing. Twitter was boring, felt like I was just constantly trying to keep up with people. Instagram is more beneficial for women. So I saw no point in posting hundreds of pics of myself.
Snapchat I tell stories but I feel like after a while people just stopped caring. Ive been readying to nuke that. I honestly feel like itshard to. Express myself in other platforms. With the coli I know some people here. Its hard to start over somewhere else. Its all lonely and shyt.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
#BabyBeardGang overe here :umad:
A4gjaRQ.gif