Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
A nikka on the coli fukk her

I know what hs she went to too. Columba in Maplewood

She was One of the Muslim girls that went wild when their parents weren't around
What body count/actions constitutes to being a 'thot' ?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing like listening to dark music alone in a room, rapping along with the lyrics feeling all types of emotions and thoughts even the ones that I hide from other people except myself. I feel like I'm far away from the world and everyone where no one can me, reach me or get into my mind where they can understand me so they can crack my mind locked in a safe box. I try to challenge people to figure out the combination to get inside my head but they either don't give a fukk or aren't strong enough. I'm unbreakable, undefeated, unattainable which is why I'm alone. I dare anyone to challenge me enough to take my mind and claim me. You wont win. I've never had to run from anybody because nobody has ever chased me maybe because there's nothing about me that's worth chasing. Oh well, I still stand tall though I'm hurt but I don't give a fukk or at least that's what I try to convince myself.

I have the last 40 seconds of this song on repeat just letting my emotions run dry and sinking in the darkness. I love this record. I remember back in the summer of 01 playing this just yelling the lyrics and spazzing out my pain and it felt good though painful.

Last edited:

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
nikka I'm a Washington Wizards* fan

Excuse me?
l3Mv6.gif

nikka y'all have six titles. Don't be pump faking out chea.
gpKgg.gif