Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk I dont like to talk bad about my peoples or folks I care about like that which makes me feel uneasy because I know there is a good chance that someone I know that Im not completely sure of post here probably is stalking me on the low is reading what I posted in here is talking about them. But it's only out of love and care if they are here. It angers me to see how good they have it compared to others, how much potential they have and are wasting it away or aren't going for theirs like they should. Instead they are forming the ass, chasing after bs, working with people who aren't even pushing them to their full potential or supporting them like that. They don't want to put in that work and if they did, they would be on top or close to their goals. Sadly, I'm the same way but these guys got a better shot than I do and they are wasting it. It's like really, man.

And I also can't stand when someone starts feeling themselves when you know they were in a bad situation, you support them, show them love and shyt then they turn around and start fronting heavy to the point where they are dissing and showing how ungrateful they are. When you call them out on that shyt, they say how it was a choice on your end which is true. However, they forget to show gratitude by doing simple shyt like say hello or just hanging out with a dude like they didn't forget about his existence or being there for them when he needs them. What's crazy is how they are quick to support and show love to those that don't even support them like that or worst yet are playing them like a puzzle. But yet they are reach out to you when they need something after all that or you're still willing to help them because you genuinely care and give a fukk about them where you want them to be good. You know that they can't manage and need the help. I think I care too much.

Last edited:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
We ain't heard from @Dak_Brehscott since he landed in SA. nikka probably ripped up his returning boarding pass and somewhere on a Durban beach cuffed up with a thick Xhosa woman eating goat meat :lolbron:

@iBrowse @Malta

He gonna respond to your post with some Zulu and a new S/N like -

Brehs my life has forever changed :mjcry: Thats all i'll say....Thank you allah for all your blessings

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
@Malta @Dak_Brehscott how much would a trip to SA or brazil cost? :lupe:
I spent about 2,600 that was flight, a room for 14 days (that was like an apartment in downtown Miami), Three tours, and a safari.

Once I got there I got a 90 min massage and bought some nice art. I wasnt cheap at all ( I ate at nice places, clothes, bought bottles in the club, ect)but if you wanna do it for less you can....
How breh? :lupe:

I go on vacation for motivation and inspiration I left with an abundance of both :wow:

Prynce

Daps
I spent about 2,600 that was flight, a room for 14 days (that was like an apartment in downtown Miami), Three tours, and a safari.

Once I got there I got a 90 min massage and bought some nice art. I wasnt cheap at all ( I ate at nice places, clothes, bought bottles in the club, ect)but if you wanna do it for less you can....

I go on vacation for motivation and inspiration I left with an abundance of both :wow:
2600 not bad at all :leon:

I might do it