The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
my thoughts ... I reserve the right I be wrong but this is my opinion

I get the impression that the box is trash and she looks like she’s all up on the latest blaivity hoe babble that will make you not want to tolerate her for more time than you’re smashing

That’s even before we get into how fat she is and how her ass is relatively flat for her size and what looks like it may be a pretty face under that fat is really just and average face with make up under that fat ....

completely not worth it unless you want to say you smashed a famous singer and she’s all you can get ..,

jay83

Superstar
Daps
if you look at photos of your moms, aunts, grandmas whoever from 60s to early 80s practically nobody was fat. It was normal to be slim. Someone like lizzo even in the 70s would be looked at as a circus act.
Now it’s just normal. What a time to be alive.

how come fat chicks never go after fat dudes though. I don’t see lizzo shooting her shot at rueben studdard?

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
if you look at photos of your moms, aunts, grandmas whoever from 60s to early 80s practically nobody was fat. It was normal to be slim. Someone like lizzo even in the 70s would be looked at as a circus act.
Now it’s just normal. What a time to be alive.

how come fat chicks never go after fat dudes though. I don’t see lizzo shooting her shot at rueben studdard?
SHUT THA fukk UP!!!!!!!!! (Skinny lil man into big girls here)

La Cosa Nostra

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
She would be fukkable if she had a phat ass and not a fat ass. Fat bytches usually have either big titties or a phat ass or both. She has neither.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
my thoughts ... I reserve the right I be wrong but this is my opinion

I get the impression that the box is trash and she looks like she’s all up on the latest blaivity hoe babble that will make you not want to tolerate her for more time than you’re smashing

That’s even before we get into how fat she is and how her ass is relatively flat for her size and what looks like it may be a pretty face under that fat is really just and average face with make up under that fat ....

completely not worth it unless you want to say you smashed a famous singer and she’s all you can get ..,

A rather eloquently delivered assessment my fair man. :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why don’t this bytch go jump off a bridge and bounce into outer space?

• Dap
Reactions: TEH