The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She’s got people talking bout her and that’s great for celebrity business. Plus the coli doesn’t represent reality. It’s more ppl who are overweight and obese then the weight they should be. She would have no problems finding a man if she wasn’t famous.
When your only retort is "I know somebody who like it..." you already lost.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
She’s got people talking bout her and that’s great for celebrity business. Plus the coli doesn’t represent reality. It’s more ppl who are overweight and obese then the weight they should be. She would have no problems finding a man if she wasn’t famous.
Typical fat ho babble. “It keeps her name in people’s mouths.” Being infamous is nothing to be proud of. Look at the trash Kardashian family. No one respects these talentless whores.

Let me predict your retort “but she be getting money though. She don’t curr what you think. You’re just a hater” and so on and so forth.

Success shouldn’t be at the expense of one’s dignity.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Can someone show me a fat white female celebrity who acts like this? Not trolling, I’m genuinely asking.
No, the White Womenz iz wholesome and chaste.
look-12-1581698953.jpg

amy-schumer.jpg

Rebel_Wilson_%286707611099%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

melissa_mccarthy.jpg

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There are alot of fat people who post that are ashamed to admit it.