The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

Daps
I love broads from 110 to 310.

Even if Lizzo had a body like prime Cherokee D'Ass, it's more than that. She tries too damn hard to make everyone know that she finds herself sexy.

I'm like "yes woman, we understand that there are swole fuccbois all up in your DMs promising egregious eggplant." She needs to focus on music....be more subtle. Just begging for attention 24/7.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
She’s a confident lady, that is working hard to turn the tides for fat women like herself, shifting them into sex symbols. These photos that she’s keeps taking that showcase a body that makes all of us uncomfortable is an attempt to sexualize fat women. She could just as easily pay for a trainer and nutritionist like Adele and lose weight but she likes to eat, and would rather just be accepted and considered sexy at the weight she is. Funny thing is, I can see fat women being considered sexy, eventually happening, because women are getting bigger and bigger.

I’m sure she wasn’t getting as much attention when she wasn’t well known(let’s just be real a lot of fat women are treated like ugly women) which means her self esteem has been a little inflated now that she’s a star getting all this fat acceptance.

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
She’s a confident lady, that is working hard to turn the tides for fat women like herself, shifting them into sex symbols. These photos that she’s keeps taking that showcase a body that makes all of us uncomfortable is an attempt to sexualize fat women. She could just as easily pay for a trainer and nutritionist like Adele and lose weight but she likes to eat, and would rather just be accepted and considered sexy at the weight she is. Funny thing is, I can see fat women being considered sexy, eventually happening, because women are getting bigger and bigger.

I’m sure she wasn’t getting as much attention when she wasn’t well known(let’s just be real a lot of women are treated like ugly women) which means her self esteem has been a little inflated now that she’s a star getting all this fat acceptance.

I don't have a problem with people that think like this, but I do have a problem when they expect the rest of society to accept them as is,. She wants skinny girl validation and when she doesn't get it she will feel entitled to it then there will be a bunch of tweets and articles on why successful men don't want fat bichs like Lizzo.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

I’m sure she wasn’t getting as much attention when she wasn’t well known(let’s just be real a lot of fat women are treated like ugly women) which means her self esteem has been a little inflated now that she’s a star getting all this fat acceptance.

Bigger women being considered desirable is just a cycle that's coming back around really. I think she's beautiful, I'd zerbet her right in the belly.

But I also think she's a bit of a try hard, overcompensating like you said but I understand how you she got there, especially when her peers are doing the same thing, everything is about finding balance really.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I love broads from 110 to 310.

Even if Lizzo had a body like prime Cherokee D'Ass, it's more than that. She tries too damn hard to make everyone know that she finds herself sexy.

I'm like "yes woman, we understand that there are swole fuccbois all up in your DMs promising egregious eggplant." She needs to focus on music....be more subtle. Just begging for attention 24/7.
being the big nasty girl is part of her act. It was like Missy Elliot making all those sex songs when she was big.

She actually can't lose weight, If she did her career would suffer. Her being big is part of the act.

She's the 2020 version of Re-Run and Heavy D, it wouldn't have been as impressive if they were skinny.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nasty ass crack

Ain’t nothing I hate more in this world than seeing some unsolicited ass crack