The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Y’all love this girl. Ain’t no way in seven hells y’all make this many threads about someone y’all don’t like :mjlol:
She and lil nas X are probably the most successful trolls in the last 15 years. People fall for it EVERY TIME like clock work.

They'll stop when people stop giving a shyt. Its like those prank youtubers that were everywhere from 09-15

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
She and lil nas X are probably the most successful trolls in the last 15 years. People fall for it EVERY TIME like clock work.

They'll stop when people stop giving a shyt. Its like those prank youtubers that were everywhere from 09-15

Idk breh. They haven't quite hit Young Thug levels during his prime trolling era. :patrice:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Some of yall really do measure your worth by internet rep points :heh:

I literally forget that I'm even "iN tHe rEd", until one of you incel half-cacs bring it up :heh:

You clearly would've probably off'd yourself at this point :heh:

I make threads and they go plat. I don't "tRy tO mAke a pLat tHreAd". :heh:
Go back to sitting quietly in the corner and learn something from a real one today, Urkel :mjlol:

I was trying to defend you with my comment OP since they were throwing shots at you at your post :ufdup:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Idk breh. They haven't quite hit Young Thug levels during his prime trolling era. :patrice:
Unfortunately young thug doing gay shyt then getting furious at people calling him gay will probably never be beaten. That shyt was next level.

nikka literally wore a dress for his album cover like that shyt normal:gucci:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
ihfwMDz.gif

NOPE!

UKVu0t8.gif