Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Give posters excuses and passes just because they're women. :stopitslime:
I try to handle the female posters with kid gloves a little bit because there are so few of them.
I think they might easily feel overwhelmed or attacked by male posters criticizing their unpopular female opinions.
Hell, they even had to open up a subforum just for them.
We don't communicate the same way.
When guys confront each other, we do it publically because the intention is to shame the other guy for his piss-poor opinions.
Making an example of him and thereby discouraging that kind of behavior in the future.
But for women, the way they feel about what was said and how it was said is just as important as the message.
When you try to confront them like that they either shut down and fall back or reply with emotion-fueled ad-hominem attacks.
:jbhmm: Thinking about it...a lot of the male posters on here retort like women.
I don't see short men as "less masculine" or less of men as tall men. Yall got shyt warped.

:mjlol:

Masculinity and femininity are energies.
Sexual dimorphism does have a psychological component but it's not just that.
If it were, no one would ever have to transition. :usure:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I try to handle the female posters with kid gloves a little bit because there are so few of them.
I think they might easily feel overwhelmed or attacked by male posters criticizing their unpopular female opinions.
When guys confront each other, we do it publically because the intention is to shame the other guy for his piss-poor opinions.
Making an example of him and thereby discouraging that kind of behavior in the future.
But for women, the way they feel about what was said and how it was said is just as important as the message.
When you try to confront them like that they either shut down and fall back or reply with emotion-fueled ad-hominem attacks.
:jbhmm: Thinking about it...a lot of the male posters on here retort like women.

Sexual dimorphism does have a psychological component but it's not just that.
If it were, no one would ever have to transition. :usure:
So if I didn't have a curvy body, I'd be manly?

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Ummmm youre kinda belittling them you know that right :skip:

This comes off as condescending :skip:

Like the white women that love black men because "black dikk is so good". Theyre racist while trying not to be be racist :skip:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I love this gif.
It reminds me of someone. lol
zJqep.gif

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Ummmm youre kinda belittling them you know that right :skip:

This comes off as condescending :skip:

Like the white women that love black men because "black dikk is so good". Theyre racist while trying not to be be racist :skip:
I suppose it could be taken that way. :yeshrug:
The same emphasis on the emotional impact of communication is what produces tact.
Like most features of the male/female persona it's a double-edged sword.
Emotional intelligence can either be a woman's strength or weakness, sometimes both.
The goal is to embrace your side while adopting just enough of the other to produce balance. :ld: