THE LOCKER ROOM IS LIKE THE NEW JAY-Z ALBUM!

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
I really post where ever I don't really limit myself in here but you read a couple of thread in TLR and two hours goes by and you're like :damn:

its cause the turnover is so high, a thread doesnt get a reply for 20 minutes its on the 2nd page:damn:

TBH if it wasnt for TLR i probably wouldve never joined/never been interested in the coli. Talking about sports gets old and the booth just wants to talk about the jay vs nas beef.

and theres females here:datazz:

concise

Veteran
Daps
its cause the turnover is so high, a thread doesnt get a reply for 20 minutes its on the 2nd page:damn:

TBH if it wasnt for TLR i probably wouldve never joined/never been interested in the coli.
Talking about sports gets old and the booth just wants to talk about the jay vs nas beef.

and theres females here:datazz:

:smh:

Daps
TLR is very much like the new Jay-Z album....it sucks.

:dry: these them type of nikkas i was referring to

GOKU- The Prince of all Sayians :wow:

Couldd y'all imagine Goku doing what Vegeta did against Buu? :heh: Goku would've been asking King Kai for some kind of solution that involved him teleporting and not coming back until he felt it was time to impregnante chi chi again. :mjpls:

:russ:

your opinion is irrelevant.

neg. b*stard. :sitdown:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
OP is a fakkit. bytch nikka is the prime example why I stay in the Booth, JBO and the Coliseum. Buncha simp weirdos and attention whore broads in this fukka. 1 star, neg rep. Ya'll letting clowns like this rock up in here?

mj-laughing.gif

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
OP is a fakkit. bytch nikka is the prime example why I stay in the Booth, JBO and the Coliseum. Buncha simp weirdos and attention whore broads in this fukka. 1 star, neg rep. Ya'll letting clowns like this rock up in here?
mj-laughing.gif
Salute to yall nikkas.
While I like tlr in spurts, lets be real. Its not fukkin with the booth or coliseum:nawnikka:
There's nothing better than big biz blessing us with the latest major albums:ahh: And the discussions around the latest albums from NaS,camel,Kendrick,Cole,Ross,and plenty others were:naswon:
Postseason,trading deadlines,drafts,recruiting,free agency are all:ohlawd: in the coliseum.
Not to mention the major gameday matchups:ahh: After an epic bball season,football is right around the corner:noah: #GOBUCKS
I like tlr sometimes but booth and coliseum>>>>>tlr

Daps
Salute to yall nikkas.
While I like tlr in spurts, lets be real. Its not fukkin with the booth or coliseum:nawnikka:
There's nothing better than big biz blessing us with the latest major albums:ahh: And the discussions around the latest albums from NaS,camel,Kendrick,Cole,Ross,and plenty others were:naswon:

stop it. The whole forum is talking about jay-z. Theres 337 threads about a 16 track weedplate.
When it aint that yall discussing ether.

Not to mention the major gameday matchups:ahh: After an epic bball season,football is right around the corner:noah: #GOBUCKS
I like tlr sometimes but booth and coliseum>>>>>tlr

Until then, yall sitting there with loose skin talmbout back in the daysss. :flabbynsick:

Yall try to limit boxing chat to one thread:childplease:

TLR breh, even YOU here:troll:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

tell em why u mad:heh:. kick rocks clown and go post in the bushes

LQvVyxx.gif

I don't even know this fakkit :laff:

Guess he just tryna get attention by making wack ass threads. Wish I could 1 star this thread again. Get off my dikk breh