The List of Projects Under Development by PS Studios from HZD Remaster Leaker Has Been Revealed

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You dont fukk with VR? (no stan shyt)
Naw, shyts gimicky and i don’t like being cut off from the real world around me.

Beyond my own opinion VR has been the “next thing” for like 15 years now. Each one is just OK with a few games that were OK for a play or two.

No developer is gonna spend huge money to put a game on such a limited platfrom. We’ve seen this with literally EVERY gaming peripheral up to this point. No reason to believe PSVR2 will be any different.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Naw, shyts gimicky and i don’t like being cut off from the real world around me.

Beyond my own opinion VR has been the “next thing” for like 15 years now. Each one is just OK with a few games that were OK for a play or two.

No developer is gonna spend huge money to put a game on such a limited platfrom. We’ve seen this with literally EVERY gaming peripheral up to this point. No reason to believe PSVR2 will be any different.

VR isnt just a gaming peripheral though, its a completely different type of media. And we know its here to stay cause the biggest influencers: big tech has invested into it heavily, and the adult industry have adopted the technology similar to DVD, Blu Ray, etc.

It definitely does feel gimmicky though, and thats mainly because the technology still isnt quite there yet to fully immerse you in a world to where you forget youre in the real world. We obviously dont know how the PSVR2 is going to feel though, but I imagine its just the same as what we got but everything is a little enhanced.

Going back to the first point though, Sony limiting themselves to just games with VR is going to be their Achilles heel in this space, because VR is much more than just gaming. When you're limited to just gaming, you cant get involved in any of the meta stuff or adult stuff and those are both huge bags in the VR space that they're just leaving on the table. Sony is kinda dependent on making a killer app for VR to sell it, which no one as been capable of doing so far (Half Life was cool but its not enough).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
VR isnt just a gaming peripheral though, its a completely different type of media. And we know its here to stay cause the biggest influencers: big tech has invested into it heavily, and the adult industry have adopted the technology similar to DVD, Blu Ray, etc.

It definitely does feel gimmicky though, and thats mainly because the technology still isnt quite there yet to fully immerse you in a world to where you forget youre in the real world. We obviously dont know how the PSVR2 is going to feel though, but I imagine its just the same as what we got but everything is a little enhanced.

Going back to the first point though, Sony limiting themselves to just games with VR is going to be their Achilles heel in this space, because VR is much more than just gaming. When you're limited to just gaming, you cant get involved in any of the meta stuff or adult stuff and those are both huge bags in the VR space that they're just leaving on the table. Sony is kinda dependent on making a killer app for VR to sell it, which no one as been capable of doing so far (Half Life was cool but its not enough).
Well i was talking about from a gaming standpoint. I do believe VR has its best chance outside of gaming. But the tech is still not there and i don’t think it will be for a long time.

When VR can just be in a lightweight set of glasses with no wires and no extra hardware needed, then it will take off. All these headsets are gimicky tests of concept right now, especially for gaming.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Well i was talking about from a gaming standpoint. I do believe VR has its best chance outside of gaming. But the tech is still not there and i don’t think it will be for a long time.

When VR can just be in a lightweight set of glasses with no wires and no extra hardware needed, then it will take off. All these headsets are gimicky tests of concept right now, especially for gaming.

I think we'll start seeing more lightweight headsets with no cables next generation, but I agree overall that this is still some tech enthusiast only shyt at the moment.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
PS5 gone be dry for a couple years :huhldup:
:damn:

PSVR2 will keep folks fed tho
:mjlol:
you know you buying that Returnal Remaster in 2025 @MeachTheMonster :umad:
Nobody bought Returnal tho :patrice:

Its weird because the VR that existed back in the 90s in the Arcades was actually DOPE AS fukk
We have better graphics in todays VR games but the gameplay has never matched what I experienced back then
The VR of today is mostly a rail on wheels type of thing and thats wack. But once they can perfect player controlled movement and its as fluid as a controller? Then VR will take off... maybe... eventually.

Not gonna get into it right now other than to say I don't look forward to that kind of future because the internet is manipulating ppl as today.
The deeper we go into this cyber rabbit hole, I think the more we lose our humanity :francis:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
M$ was never up to even fall off breh.

Just buy a bunch a shyt like the culture vulture they are
and then take the little fire out of the company they bought
:heh:

Stop speaking internet gibberish. Minecraft successful. LinkedIn successful Rare successful Skype Successful

Sony would of done the same thing if they wasn't broke and a year away from being bought

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Stop speaking internet gibberish. Minecraft successful. LinkedIn successful Rare successful Skype Successful

Sony would of done the same thing if they wasn't broke and a year away from being bought
Manne that's the worst most cap social network there is