Supporter
Daps
Yea.. that’s his first mistake

tenor.gif
I play it cool in person

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Not gonna lie you nikkas knocked the wind off my sail. Destroyed my confidence. Shorty just stay being so giggly with me at work. Even laughing at shyt that was not a joke nor funny. Teases me a bit. nikkas I got to do this. Gots to steal her. She want Rozay

Let her go man. She using your for attention and self esteem boost.

ignore her and make her chase you. Talk to other women.

easy solution. Stop looking thirsty

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Not gonna lie you nikkas knocked the wind off my sail. Destroyed my confidence. Shorty just stay being so giggly with me at work. Even laughing at shyt that was not a joke nor funny. Teases me a bit. nikkas I got to do this. Gots to steal her. She want Rozay

Just ask her breh. If she not feeling you you can't stop getting worked up about it. And as long as you aren't creepy with the question you can still maintain a working relationship and maybe a friendly one if you want that.

If she says yeah well then you can proceed from there.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Just ask her breh. If she not feeling you you can't stop getting worked up about it. And as long as you aren't creepy with the question you can still maintain a working relationship and maybe a friendly one if you want that.

If she says yeah well then you can proceed from there.
I’m not sure how to ask tho

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I know some of y’all think it’s cool to make fun of me. I’m let you know I’m growing. I’m stacking money with my two jobs, I’m working on me, trying to meet a good woman but for now tinder will do. One day I’m have a beautiful family. Y’all miserable haters I hope you meet your goals as well. That’s it.