Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I think I have 3 or 4 things that a shrink would medicate me for

But I don't want to be "cured"

For the exact same.reason as OP. I'm an artist. You find art in broken places at times. Dark places. Sometimes you're totally backwards and fukced up when you find inspiration.

A totally well adjusted person prolly has no reason to cry out artistically

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but you don’t want to go crackhead level crazy either so as soon as you’re able to do in person therapy do it op
You mean it builds up? I think I can manage right now if I make my art.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I think I have 3 or 4 things that a shrink would medicate me for

But I don't want to be "cured"

For the exact same.reason as OP. I'm an artist. You find art in broken places at times. Dark places. Sometimes you're totally backwards and fukced up when you find inspiration.

A totally well adjusted person prolly has no reason to cry out artistically
If I was happy and everything in order then maybe I would just focus on that. I’m so behind.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you feel you need therapy, then you acknowledge there are issues you want to fix. Trying to reach your potential without fixing your issues sounds crazy af.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sure you vent to thecoli,so it thats not helping you probably need to change your perception. Thats all a therapist is going to do is guide your perception to see things in a more positive way. You can do that your self,especially as a comedian im sure you can find the joke in a bad situation. Just hit my inbox if you need to and i will guide you to your best self. First step is we have to look at your astrological chart,it may have all the answers.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
I felt like that too breh

But my therapy has been helping my creativity a lot tbh. My therapist trying to understand me and my life has led to me discussing things in the past that I tried to cover up. And by opening these things up it gives me more inspiration to make things, and what I make now is much more personal and intimate.

Before I just wanted to make shyt, now I want to make shyt that expresses me and that people can relate to.