The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Bro it's a pandemic outside give yourself a break, this ain't an easy time to be doin this type of shyt.

However you gotta come up with more interesting messages to open conversation with then just "hey"

Like what

Almost anything is better than "Hey". When you say "Hey" these hoes are thinking you couldn't take the time to come up with something funnier, and they know you probably just say it to all of em so it doesn't make em feel special.

Try and send one of these gifs to the next couple hoes see if it works better. Don't say nothing just send one of em.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

I said exactly this in your other thread three days ago :ufdup:

Man I should neg the shyt out of you but sounds like these hoes already doing it for me :pacspit:

Post that quote and I won’t come back until Wednesday

:ufdup:

:ufdup::ufdup:

This what I was talmbout.

Good luck with work this week :mjpls:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I usually start out with a simple...Hi, how are you?

Then you ask questions about what they're looking for, hobbies, career, and previous dating experiences. They're going to think you want more than their puzzy and they will open up to you. Just converse bro and be patient, I usually get the number in 48 hours.

Don't text them, call them that evening around 10p and limit the conversation to 30 minutes. The next day, send a good morning text and let them know you enjoyed the convo and you look forward to speaking to them again. Try setting up a meet and greet at the park for social distancing purposes. If the park thing goes well, take her somewhere with outdoor seating for tacos (only order two for yourself and she will follow suit to keep that tab down) and margaritas.

Be patient, don't make a move at the restaurant just talk and while you're talking touch her knee periodically. If she doesn't flinch, you're in. Invite her to the crib for wine and charcuterie a few days after that, if she comes, makes certain your crib is hella clean, cold, smelling good (don't light candles she will throw her guard up, go with Bath and Bodyworks Wall Flowers) and make certain there is a nice throw on your sofa that has been freshly washed... Arm around her and always go for a dry kiss on the neck first.

You will be batting atleast 5/10 and you can accomplish this in two weeks with most women. Some need to be slow rolled but if you stay consistent you will fukk them too.
Are you really, though?
Truth be told I've been ignoring your threads for a minute due to the frustration of not seeing you heed advice or make any sort of progress, 'cause as weird as it may sound, my dude, I wanna see you do well and learn how to navigate the treacherous waters that is acquiring companionship even if it's just for the sake of coitus.

With that being said, You should already gauge when a chick is interested in you, or at the very least, being receptive to letting you make her interested in you if she isn't already. You ain't got to be a dikk and hit her with no crass shyt that will have her respond in anger just to prove that she was ignoring you before, but you got to atleast try and level with her on some common ground since women almost always go into defense mode when approached/chatted up by dudes they don't know like that 'cause they think we only want one thing (We do, but they want it too, never forget that).

If you simply saying "Hi" and she ain't responding, chances are you failed to garner any interest in her from prior conversations, or she just wasn't feeling you like that and ain't trying to (That's ok, it happens...alot at times) and with that, you should just keep it pushing, but you gotta find a common interest, even if it's one you don't know about and have her explain it to you and what she likes about it just to get the conversation going....WITHOUT slapping your dikk all over the dialogue. Once y'all can talk and be cordial, you can casually deduce her status, her receptiveness to you within that status and try and get closer.

But if she ignoring you....keep it pushing. Don't be that dude she leaves on "Seen" and clown when she with her friends/other dudes. Way too many broads out here to be stuck on ONE that ain't fukkin' with you.
Thanks brehs

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Are you really, though?
Truth be told I've been ignoring your threads for a minute due to the frustration of not seeing you heed advice or make any sort of progress, 'cause as weird as it may sound, my dude, I wanna see you do well and learn how to navigate the treacherous waters that is acquiring companionship even if it's just for the sake of coitus.

With that being said, You should already gauge when a chick is interested in you, or at the very least, being receptive to letting you make her interested in you if she isn't already. You ain't got to be a dikk and hit her with no crass shyt that will have her respond in anger just to prove that she was ignoring you before, but you got to atleast try and level with her on some common ground since women almost always go into defense mode when approached/chatted up by dudes they don't know like that 'cause they think we only want one thing (We do, but they want it too, never forget that).

If you simply saying "Hi" and she ain't responding, chances are you failed to garner any interest in her from prior conversations, or she just wasn't feeling you like that and ain't trying to (That's ok, it happens...alot at times) and with that, you should just keep it pushing, but you gotta find a common interest, even if it's one you don't know about and have her explain it to you and what she likes about it just to get the conversation going....WITHOUT slapping your dikk all over the dialogue. Once y'all can talk and be cordial, you can casually deduce her status, her receptiveness to you within that status and try and get closer.

But if she ignoring you....keep it pushing. Don't be that dude she leaves on "Seen" and clown when she with her friends/other dudes. Way too many broads out here to be stuck on ONE that ain't fukkin' with you.
Thanks breh

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I’m talking tinder and bumble for those who don’t know. I’ve done it to a few who were cute with great bios. Am i not cute enough or it’s some simp shyt?