The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps

Before I Bow Out
I just want to say I appreciate the love and even the hate. Reality is even in a “pro black” forum. No one really loves you unless you post white girls or make folk laugh.

Call me whatever you want but I’m not a troll. I just get too lit and share my life.

I hope non of y’all nor y’all seeds or loved ones feel the pain I feel everyday. Sex and self medication isn’t enough.

Don't be doing nothin crazy breh :mjcry:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
You sound like you are either a member of short set or ugly gang or both.

Hit the gym and get your money up, :yeshrug:

We told you this shyt a year ago. Had you done this beginning of the year you would be far by now. Yet here you are asking the same dumb shyt you did a year ago :snoop:

Ignore my advice and you'll be back here in Nov 2021 asking the same dumb shyt :francis:

:francis:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

Before I Bow Out
I just want to say I appreciate the love and even the hate. Reality is even in a “pro black” forum. No one really loves you unless you post white girls or make folk laugh.

Call me whatever you want but I’m not a troll. I just get too lit and share my life.

I hope non of y’all nor y’all seeds or loved ones feel the pain I feel everyday. Sex and self medication isn’t enough.

How are things going?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
My bytch don’t call me love (hey love :wub:) no more. Just cold and distant. One of my old bytches goin thru it. Doin the most for dikk on snapchat. This dikk ain’t free. Bagged me a new shorty at work. Only new bytches gettin this dikk

Just wanted you fukk nikkas to know, I will be going to sleep now.