The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No boo she likes me for me. We talked for days before she first came. I gets ladies, specifically brehettes. Know the name, it’s Rozay baby.
Man, I got a story about this. I was drinking all day, everyday with some girl in DC like 4 or 5 years ago. She said she had a roommate but we never went to her place. She always stayed the night at mine (like every night). I didn’t think anything of it. A few months later I found out she was homeless :ohhh:

I don’t drink anymore luckily. But the moral is, you never know who is homeless :yeshrug:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Man, I got a story about this. I was drinking all day, everyday with some girl in DC like 4 or 5 years ago. She said she had a roommate but we never went to her place. She always stayed the night at mine (like every night). I didn’t think anything of it. A few months later I found out she was homeless :ohhh:

I don’t drink anymore luckily. But the moral is, you never know who is homeless :yeshrug:
Did you atleast get some ass dude?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

no shyt... who else drink all day? maybe that was a fukking clue... :skip: