The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Balla

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Damn you really just called me :flabbynsick: in the nicest way

But you’re 20 there’s only a 1-2 year age gap and you have more in common
I agree 19 might be too young if you’re mid 20s, but only having a 1-2 year age gap is limiting your options waaaayyyy too much.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I agree 19 might be too young if you’re mid 20s, but only having a 1-2 year age gap is limiting your options waaaayyyy too much.

When you’re older , 3,5,7 year gap happens all the time. I agree, too small of a gap limits your options.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The funny thing is these young chicks love older dudes.

Chicks would get hella defensive when I would joke and said they were too young and I was only 2-3 years older than them.

:mjlol:

I remember when I was working during my first few years of college and these high school looking chicks always tried to talk to me, and I’m like, “I’m a grown man. I’m good.” And they would get mad as fukk and felt like I dissed them.

Everyone acts like these females are so innocent when they’re the ones taking the initiative.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing is these young chicks love older dudes.

Chicks would get hella defensive when I would joke and said they were too young and I was only 2-3 years older than them.

I remember when I was working during my first few years of college and these high school looking chicks always tried to talk to me, and I’m like, “I’m a grown man. I’m good.” And they would get mad as fukk and felt like I dissed them.

Everyone acts like these females are so innocent when they’re the ones taking the initiative.

Real talk. Had two little highschool girls chase me I had to shut it down.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
She legal and bein choosey. Why y’all got make assumptions I’m be shytty.
It’s just that you be thinking about her a lil too much. The ideal scenario would be if that was the opposite.

You should be writing how this 19 year old chick won’t stop sweating you, and asking if you should smash or not.

Ya feel me?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
It’s just that you be thinking about her a lil too much. The ideal scenario would be if that was the opposite.

You should be writing how this 19 year old chick won’t stop sweating you, and asking if you should smash or not.

Ya feel me?
I need the game for that. nikkas really think my threads journal entries. I’m asking for help lol.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps

Ya feel me?
Yeah I need to workout next to be bit cocky