The Librarians are bacckk!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finally caught up with this show before the new episode tonight.

Flynn why do you keep running away from Eve :sadcam:. Moriarty is going to sweep in and steal The Dutchess away.

I was trying to figure out the actor who played the spirit of the library, then I realized it was Butch from Gotham :ohhh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I liked the case this week with the devil and contract, never would have figured out how Baird decided to defeat him.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Very good modern take on a classic tale this latest ep.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn, you caught up a month ago, only to fall behind again.

Bout to watch this finale now.

I caught up on the show and watched the finale this morning.

Eve coming up out of the water holding Excalibur :whoo:

No way if I was Flynn would I be constantly trying to get away from her on some adventure. It looked like they were setting him up to stay at the end.

The Jones videogame episode was one of my favorite of the season.

mr x

Superstar
Daps

No way if I was Flynn would I be constantly trying to get away from her on some adventure. It looked like they were setting him up to stay at the end.

I'm torn on fynn. I think he's great, but they always go the flynn/eve route and leave the rest in the background.

Finale was dope though, with the whole shakespeare thing.

I guess I would go with either 3rd ep which focused on cass, jake and zeke(the one character I can do without)....or the dorian gray photography ep as my fav for the season.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I thought the video game episode was the best this season too. I might be bias because I am a gamer but I thought it was well done. It also gave the actor playing Jones a chance to stretch and show that beyond his bravado he really does care about the team and has the heart for the job and when eve gave him that speech about WW2. :to:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought the video game episode was the best this season too. I might be bias because I am a gamer but I thought it was well done. It also gave the actor playing Jones a chance to stretch and show that beyond his bravado he really does care about the team and has the heart for the job and when eve gave him that speech about WW2. :to:

Yeah, that's why I liked it so much as well. They were able to show a new side to Jones, who typically is the weakest character wise among the trio. When he locked them up in the closet area because he just couldn't deal with seeing them die again :wow:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
But then he starts frontin' again soon after. I think they should tone him down a bit.