The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Got the first one on my vita. What jrpg is it similar to?
It kinda in ways reminds me of Lunar for the Sega CD and PS1. It has a detailed world like Suikoden. This is a series of games that all takes place in the same world on different continents. The first game also borrows a lot from Persona 3 and 4.

Honestly at this point the Trails series is my favorite JRPG series.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
RPG of the year nominee

like the prequel

low key

call my gundam in to deal with these nikkas :banderas:

lets shoot the fair you sons of bytches :umad:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
beat the main game yesterday. gonna do a 2nd playthrough as soon as I get done with this Divertissment and epilogue.

man, listen.

Rufus was a double agent the whole time?
fukking Osbourne showed up alive!?

So really, Osbourne used Crow to fake his own death, started a civil war that caused countless deaths and political upheval, got Crow killed and used us to take out all his enemies in one swoop so he could bring the whole country of Crossbell into his portfolio.

Which.... is the exact same shyt that that had every member of The Imperial Liberation Front wanting to kill him anyway.

that motherfukker played us all. :francis:

:heh: brehs. When I tell you I almost threw my controller at the wall, I was so mad.
Rean + Laura + Alisa + Jusis team :wow:

Rean, Alisa, Emma, Fie. Kept Laura and either Gaius or Jusis on backup.

Would call Laura out, use ChronoBurst+ motivation or Noble Command twice, send laura into overdrive and either flat out OHKO a boss, or, someone like McBurn, would take 90%of his health.

Couldn't flat out break the game this time, so I didn't max out every master quartz. Did finish at something like level 140.

Bagged Emma, though. So I guess that counts for something.

I damn near cried when we got back to Trista. :to: Them kids FOUGHT for the wins they got. It legit made it feel like you earned your right to come home.

4.25/5

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I didn’t like this game so much looking back on it but CS III was amazing. The end of this game does a great job of setting up III. I would suggest playing the Sky series and Crossbell games before III because there’s a much better payoff if you do. Great time to be playing this series as IV comes out in October.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didn’t like this game so much looking back on it but CS III was amazing. The end of this game does a great job of setting up III. I would suggest playing the Sky series and Crossbell games before III because there’s a much better payoff if you do. Great time to be playing this series as IV comes out in October.

they got em on PS4?

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I beat this shyt a few days ago definitely enjoyed it dragged a bit at the end after the "final" dungeon. My team I used was Rean(force)/Emma(Criminal)/Laura(Murakomo) and would switch between Fie(Raven) and Sara(juggler).

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brehs.

Ninjamaid Sharon with Juggler

QONVIyz.gif