The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
For the first two eps I didn't even realize Christopher Ecclestons character was a reverend. I just thought he was some crazy dude :pachaha:.

Really liking the show so far and while this is obviously going to be a slow build I'm in for the rest of the season.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was pretty engaging at times. I find it odd that people have turned away from traditional religions. I would have thought the opposite.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
MAN I WATCHED THE FIRST EPISODE AND THAT COP'S DAUGHTER WAS PISSING ME OFF TOO MUCH. I LOST ALL HYPE I HAD FOR THE SHOW. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THIS DUDE'S WIFE JUST UP AND LEFT HIM AND THE DAUGHTER TO GO TO A NEVER ENDING WHITE PARTY AT THE NEWPORT MANSION?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Best of episode thus far...kept my attention

Rev aint right tho....gambling, trying guilt trip his sister into giving him the money, and almost killing a guy :wow:

His back was against the wall.....had 24 hours and didnt know where to go...so he went to his sister's

as far as almost killing the guy....I was rooting for him to kill him

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
but seriously tho, why did that man try to rob the rev without a gun? Did he just think it was going to be that easy...just walk up to him and ask for the money without a weapon :heh:

Did the rev actually kill the robber or knock him unconsicous...if he's dead he may have a charge coming :lupe: Could claim self defense :ld: