The Lead Attorney Analysis Of The Fani Willis Situation

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Daps
Merchant certainly back tracked. They talked a lot of shyt to be reduced to well we don’t need an actual conflict, just the appearance of one id enough. Just ignore all those cases that require a conflict.

Forensic misconduct.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
He really just we can’t account for $9200 between 2 adults making 6 figures across 14 months. And then complaining about them not talking about cash in the affidavit. He’s gonna get the headlines, but this isn’t going well.
They also cant cite law. So they're cooking themselves. This shyt is over with.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Merchant’s done. It went nowhere, he barely talked about the facts. Way too much reliance on Bradley gossiping.

Mr. Merchant: "There's no evidence or paper trail for their claim they used cash, that means our claim is correct."

Judge: "Are you sure that burden should be on the state? Shouldn't you be the ones proving the claim?"

Merchant: "No, I think they had an obligation to tell the court about the cash…"

Judge: :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Lawyer called out Fani for making that statement about race at the Black church....even hit her with the ethical violations

:wow:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Merchant: "There's no evidence or paper trail for their claim they used cash, that means our claim is correct."

Judge: "Are you sure that burden should be on the state? Shouldn't you be the ones proving the claim?"

Merchant: "Well no, I think they had an obligation to tell the court about the cash!"

Judge: :stopitslime:
:pachaha: mans was hemming and hawing.. Im like these fools are done but honestly shame on the judge for allowing this shyt to get this far when the scoup of the hearing should have been what was the cash benefit that Willis gain? Simple.. shyt turned into gossip and shyt about her love life smh