The laugh a little thread šŸ¤£

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My favorite joke about pet ownership is "the reason white people love pets so much, is because they can't own people anymore"

lol bruh the neighborhood Iā€™m in is predominantly whiteā€¦first time Iā€™ve ever lived among them with them being in the majority and they ALL fukking own dogsā€¦literally all of themā€¦thankfully theyā€™ve been good about not letting them run wild and shyt everywhere and I donā€™t hear too much barkingā€¦itā€™s just an interesting observationā€¦other neighborhoods I lived in that were mostly black, there were maybe a couple of families with dogs

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
lol bruh the neighborhood Iā€™m in is predominantly whiteā€¦first time Iā€™ve ever lived among them with them being in the majority and they ALL fukking own dogsā€¦literally all of themā€¦thankfully theyā€™ve been good about not letting them run wild and shyt everywhere and I donā€™t hear too much barkingā€¦itā€™s just an interesting observationā€¦other neighborhoods I lived in that were mostly black, there were maybe a couple of families with dogs
Damn i just noticed this, I have one white family on my street. and they are the literally the only pet owners on my street. I occasionally see people walking dogs and they are always white as well.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn i just noticed this, I have one white family on my street. and they are the literally the only pet owners on my street. I occasionally see people walking dogs and they are always white as well.

Iā€™ve seen black folks on occasion walking their dogs in other neighborhoods but not as religiously as Iā€™ve seen these white ppl do itā€¦not to make it a ā€œruleā€ or anything

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Iā€™ve seen black folks on occasion walking their dogs in other neighborhoods but not as religiously as Iā€™ve seen these white ppl do itā€¦not to make it a ā€œruleā€ or anything
such a curiosity to me now. Next time i do see a black person walking a dog, i'm going to stop and talk to them