The latest news is making it really hard (no homo) to not go with a PS4....

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
ryse1_by_raziel1992-d6s9dae.gif
iwDq2SqIB7wPM.gif
ryse3_by_raziel1992-d6s9dcu.gif

ibwnm60HIjCyo2.gif

No worries! :banderas:

CGI.. be worried :troll:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
i mean launch games right now are better on xbox one...i know in the long run ps4 will have more exclusives that focus more on single player experience like God of war and uncharted but right the fukk now Xbox has Ryse, Dead Rising, a superior racer at launch in Forza 5, crimson dragon,titanfall in the launch window and that one game where some dude in a mohawk is climbing buildings, not to mention cool kinect features

on ps4 you have killzone and infamous for the next year...thats about it...ps4 is just a better buy later on like next christmas when their real games come out from their studios because over time ps4 games will have a higher number of exclusives thats a fact so the only reason to get a ps4 now is if because you only want one next gen console for the whole lifecycle and want to play next gen versions of multi-plats now

i don't even play games but thats my unbiased current assessment

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
i mean launch games right now are better on xbox one...i know in the long run ps4 will have more exclusives that focus more on single player experience like God of war and uncharted but right the fukk now Xbox has Ryse, Dead Rising, a superior racer at launch in Forza 5, crimson dragon,titanfall in the launch window and that one game where some dude in a mohawk is climbing buildings, not to mention cool kinect features

on ps4 you have killzone and infamous for the next year...thats about it...ps4 is just a better buy later on like next christmas when their real games come out from their studios because over time ps4 games will have a higher number of exclusives thats a fact so the only reason to get a ps4 now is if because you only want one next gen console for the whole lifecycle and want to play next gen versions of multi-plats now

i don't even play games but thats my unbiased current assessment

Launch Games on XBOX 1 = all could of been on your 360 ...loll ur gettin the short end of the ole shuffle stick Microsoft or M$ IS KNOWN for

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Launch Games on XBOX 1 = all could of been on your 360 ...loll ur gettin the short end of the ole shuffle stick Microsoft or M$ IS KNOWN for
So using your logic have the big games go to the outgoing console aka gt6 on PS3 and leave your new expensive console lacking in games. Nope I like MS approach a whole lot better.

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
So using your logic have the big games go to the outgoing console aka gt6 on PS3 and leave your new expensive console lacking in games. Nope I like MS approach a whole lot better.

Yes, because none of the games M$ is giving you is really NEXT-GEN, they all was projects M$ shifted and had pushed over and XBOX 360 could of ran all these games ... LOL that's why it isnt a JUMP in gameplay or graphics. IJS

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Only thing left to be talked about is the controller.

I mean the XBox One's media capabilities and other features are impressive. But if you asked me to approach a random person on the street RIGHT THIS SECOND and tell them all about the features I couldn't name more than one or two......TV Guide with Kinect and ..... I don't know.

That's just the truth. The XBox One was sounding great in the middle of the hype machine...but now the PS4 is sounding more and more attractive.

- XBOT
I'm glad people seeing the light. Why pay more for a inferior product.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yes, because none of the games M$ is giving you is really NEXT-GEN, they all was projects M$ shifted and had pushed over and XBOX 360 could of ran all these games ... LOL that's why it isnt a JUMP in gameplay or graphics. IJS
360 can run dead rising? hundreds of zombies no load times :comeon: those arent a jump im gameplay?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Dead rising is a huge jump in gameplay and Ryse is a huge jump in visuals. Forza is a smaller jump in both mainly because Forza 4 was so good. Killer instinct looks better than any other 2d fighter out there :ufdup: