The latest news is making it really hard (no homo) to not go with a PS4....

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Only thing left to be talked about is the controller.

I mean the XBox One's media capabilities and other features are impressive. But if you asked me to approach a random person on the street RIGHT THIS SECOND and tell them all about the features I couldn't name more than one or two......TV Guide with Kinect and ..... I don't know.

That's just the truth. The XBox One was sounding great in the middle of the hype machine...but now the PS4 is sounding more and more attractive.

- XBOT

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

I mean the XBox One's media capabilities and other features are impressive. But if you asked me to approach a random person on the street RIGHT THIS SECOND and tell them all about the features I couldn't name more than one or two......TV Guide with Kinect and ..... I don't know.

That's just the truth. The XBox One was sounding great in the middle of the hype machine...but now the PS4 is sounding more and more attractive.

- XBOT
Sound like you not very educated on all things X1

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

- XBOT
repent for your sins may be forgiven

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps

- XBOT
I think the X1 controller is better, but the sony's ones no longers sucks, you can tell as soon as you hold it that hey I could use this thing, if it comes dont to the controller then both are good...idk save $100 :manny:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
What is it that makes you now, less impressed with the Xbox? And what attracts you to the ps4 now more than before?

All of this stuff Im hearing about "being patient" and to give the devs time with the XBox One. Besides the controller...that was the main reason I skipped out on the PS3 last gen. The PS4 having double the resolution is unacceptable.

My purchase was based on my belief that the XBox One would be the lead platform since it was the lowest common denominator. The devs think differently. I'll probably hold off on my purchase until after the Christmas rush but it's not looking good right now.

Titanfall is the only upside right now.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
All of this stuff Im hearing about "being patient" and to give the devs time with the XBox One. Besides the controller...that was the main reason I skipped out on the PS3 last gen. The PS4 having double the resolution is unacceptable.

My purchase was based on my belief that the XBox One would be the lead platform since it was the lowest common denominator. The devs think differently. I'll probably hold off on my purchase until after the Christmas rush but it's not looking good right now.

When did PS4 have double the res? So with the one game we can compare too they on par.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

If graphics are the deciding factor for you than the playstation is probably your best choice.

Not sure where your getting "double the resolution" from. That's not accurate at all, but the ps4 does have a little more power. That's been known for a long time now.

The devs have not really said which will be the lead platform, but it's looking like it will continue to be the Xbox due to windows, direct x, ect.

I just read this a little while ago. It puts the recent news/rumors in perspective

http://kotaku.com/about-those-xbox-one-vs-ps4-graphics-rumors-1454130634

For the last few weeks, with little hesitation, game development sources have been telling Kotaku that the PlayStation 4 is more powerful and easier to develop for than the Xbox One. You may have heard this before. But our best sources don't expect that to have a huge impact on the graphics of games on both consoles.

"I think this is not going to be an issue in six months," one reliable game development source who is not affiliated with Microsoft or Sony told us. "It's just a bumpy time for launch is what it is."

And we know there are Xbox one games that look and perform better than battlfield at higher resolutions, so I think it's evident that Xbox one has plenty of power.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
If graphics are the deciding factor for you than the playstation is probably your best choice.

Not sure where your getting "double the resolution" from. That's not accurate at all, but the ps4 does have a little more power. That's been known for a long time now.

The devs have not really said which will be the lead platform, but it's looking like it will continue to be the Xbox due to windows, direct x, ect.

I just read this a little while ago. It puts the recent news/rumors in perspective

http://kotaku.com/about-those-xbox-one-vs-ps4-graphics-rumors-1454130634

And we know there are Xbox one games that look and perform better than battlfield at higher resolutions, so I think it's evident that Xbox one has plenty of power.
Wait, what xbox game has as much going on in it as Battlefield?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

- XBOT
I'll let you know how that DS4 is today breh, coming in the mail.

:win:

Going to use it with BF4 on PC