The Latest Japanese Hardware sales are in.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ive always been team Nintendo :manny:

No one believes you.

Don’t think I’ve ever actually seen you post positive Nintendo threads or anything about their games.You are Microsofts fiercest and most proud warrior.

The only time you bring up nintendo in any positive way is when your back is against the wall defending xbox :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one believes you.

You are Microsofts fiercest and most proud warrior.
You don't have to believe me :manny: I own, collect and got into gaming because of Nintendo.

I own zero Xbox or PlayStation anything outside of a pair of kicks.

I own more Nintendo games than ps or Xbox currently.

My Nintendo world visit is coming up. I'll be in line for the Mario movie day :ahh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You don't have to believe me :manny: I own, collect and got into gaming because of Nintendo.

I own zero Xbox or PlayStation anything outside of a pair of kicks.

I own more Nintendo games than ps or Xbox currently.

My Nintendo world visit is coming up. I'll be in line for the Mario movie day :ahh:

your problem is you think you’re more clever than anyone else here or something. You may like nintendo but you are an xbox stan through and through, you show us by your actions not your words :ufdup:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
your problem is you think you’re more clever than anyone else here or something. You may like nintendo but you are an xbox stan through and through, you show us by your actions not your words :ufdup:
You see it lol. Hes been tryna align himself more and more with Nintendo ever since GOWR dropped.

Yall just see what yall want to see as usually. :manny:
I'm a stan of gaming in general, but when it comes to my all time favorite gaming company it's nintendo by a WIDE margin. I don't debate nintendo too much because there isn't anything to debate :mjlol: They are #1 :manny: Yall know and I know it:lolbron: on top of that they don't move like xbox or nintendo as for as information, sources and releases.

But since yall feel like I just started talking about nintendo...

So basically nintendo is the goat company hands down.

Nintendo stock price has surpassed 30,000 yen

But but Nintendo....:wow:

Enthusiast Gaming - Gamers live here.

:blessed:

Nintendo could legit release 4 10/10 exclusives in year one of launch and people still don't see a reason to purchase one.:dahell:

Sony might have 4 8/10 exclusives in the last 3 years and people knocking themselves out with that system.

Japan loves nintendo and mobile gaming.

Your crazy if you don't think this system is going to stay on fire.

Complaining about a lack of games 3 months after release seems crazy to me, especially when you got a 10/10 game on launch day.

But its always something, soon nintendo is going to be the system for easy of use, sony for diversity and xbox for graphical prowess

Nintendo>>>>>>

Nintendo birthed "hardcore" gamers:ufdup:
And there's plenty more if you wanna go dirt diving yourselves

from 2014 until now. Nothing has changed as far as how I've moved with nintendo, yall just don't like the fact that Nintendo's undeniably the best right now:manny:

Edit: I should say undeniably the best by yalls own metrics.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm a stan

pIg7VOD.gif

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Nintendo been dropping bombs after bombs.

Xenoblade 3, Splatoon 3, Bayonetta 3, and now a new pokemon game