The late Alex Trebek disgust at Jeopardy contestants

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I tried looking at the Drew Carey era stuff, but dude gives me panic attacks. Like everytime he talks to the contestants, I have cold sweats because of how socially awkward he is.

Bob would just grab a titty and root for you to win.

Drew Carey is scared of the contestants,as soon as they up on stage he immediately hands them the mic to ramble on for about 5 mins about where they from and to shout out 187 close friends.....Drew Carey as host of that show is the epitome of prisoners running the asylum....He just doesnt have any of the stage presence that Barker had...

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Drew Carey is scared of the contestants,as soon as they up on stage he immediately hands them the mic to ramble on for about 5 mins about where they from and to shout out 187 close friends.....Drew Carey as host of that show is the epitome of prisoners running the asylum....He just doesnt have any of the stage presence that Barker had...

Breh he was in hog heaven during the COVID period. 6 feet apart, invisible hugs, and lack of crowds :krs:

Mans was in his zone :wow:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
come to think about it the best drew carey show was "whose line is it" and his interaction was kept to a minimum there :russ:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Price is Right and Jeopardy went in the toilet when Bob Barker retired and Trebek died.

Nowhere else to voice this opinion but here:heh::

I think Neil deGrass Tyson could have been the perfect replacement if he wanted to do it.

[laughs] People who love knowledge, we all love Jeopardy! And I’ve even been in some of the Daily Double clues. So I’m feeling the show. And I think I would be really good at that. It’s just not my goal this lifetime. If I can clone myself, definitely line me up. But as an astrophysicist, no. Find somebody else. Not me.

:mjcry:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Nowhere else to voice this opinion but here:heh::

I think Neil deGrass Tyson could have been the perfect replacement if he wanted to do it.

:mjcry:

LeVar Burton tried his hand and it just....sighs...didn't work out because dude is such a chilled benefit of the doubt breh. A contestant could be in the negative and he will spend the rest of the show going over how to study and understand knowledge is essential :wow: