The late Alex Trebek disgust at Jeopardy contestants

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
It always boggles my mind with typical Jeopardy contestants, Vast majority of them could tell you the precise longitude and latitude of Japan and Germany the perfect diameter of the moon. But when it comes to a simple sports question like "How many points is an NBA 3 point shot worth"

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It always boggles my mind with typical Jeopardy contestants, Vast majority of them could tell you the precise longitude and latitude of Japan and Germany the perfect diameter of the moon.
shyt is hilarious

But when it comes to a simple sports question like "How many points is an NBA 3 points shot is?"
Funny thing is this was a Final Exam question that was offered on a college final exam for a class at UGA. Basket weaving keep em eligible bullshyt.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Price is Right and Jeopardy went in the toilet when Bob Barker retired and Trebek died.

I tried looking at the Drew Carey era stuff, but dude gives me panic attacks. Like everytime he talks to the contestants, I have cold sweats because of how socially awkward he is.

Bob would just grab a titty and root for you to win.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It always boggles my mind with typical Jeopardy contestants, Vast majority of them could tell you the precise longitude and latitude of Japan and Germany the perfect diameter of the moon. But when it comes to a simple sports question like "How many points is an NBA 3 point shot worth"
Jeopardy Contestant: :why:

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nerds can't answer simple questions like this, and people still act like its not possible for bias in sat test questions.

Reminds me of school teacher/comedian whose entire class missed a text. Comparing the size of animals
Question was something basic like which of these creatures is smaller, everybody put cat. The correct was Cockatoo or something like that.
Nobody knew what a cockatoo was because thats not a popular pet in the black community. Test could've just said bird or something more common like parrot.