The Last Voyage of the Demeter trailer (ship horror, based on one chapter of Dracula, Dr. Dre from SoC)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I really liked the vibe of this movie, some of the scenes really gave you that upcoming fall/Halloween feel.

Hated that Dracula was a cgi monster and also didn't like that as he ate more of them the way he looked didn't change

I'd give it a strong 5 out 10
Yeah I prefer the Netflix take in it, we knew who Dracula was, they didn't

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Dope i got to check it out. I remember reading a thread here saying it started off great then ended
Trash
I get why ppl didn't like it but I thought all 3 eps were good. Each ep is like a different era's fears and interpretations of dracula actually facing him. The third ep loses a lot of ppl because it's very post-modern. So it's very self-referential, self-aware. It's engaging with everything we believe about Dracula, its not *just* a straight up vampire story.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This was pretty good. They did a great job of creating the tense atmosphere, and keeping Dracula in the shadows. It did lose the punch when they fully revealed CGI monster, which wasn't needed. Corey Hawkins did his thing.

This year's flops have been pretty solid. This will find an audience

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This was pretty good. They did a great job of creating the tense atmosphere, and keeping Dracula in the shadows. It did lose the punch when they fully revealed CGI monster, which wasn't needed. Corey Hawkins did his thing.

This year's flops have been pretty solid. This will find an audience
It's going to Peacock