The Last Stand.....hahaahahahahhahaha, holy sh*t!

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Saw this. Liked it. A lot of things were shytty about the movie don't really know why I like it to be honest.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Yeah, I like the movie as well. Wish there was more violence though, it felt short.

Yeah I was :krs: here comes the gun fight! Instead it was mediocre. The boss fight was decent. The villain had some decent chase scenes.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This was an awful movie. Maybe I would've liked it more if I hadn't seen Jack Reacher the day before, which shyts on this movie.

But then again this was more of a 2 hour commercial for Chevrolet than a film.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This was an awful movie. Maybe I would've liked it more if I hadn't seen Jack Reacher the day before, which shyts on this movie.

But then again this was more of a 2 hour commercial for Chevrolet than a film.

I saw Jack Reacher after The Last Stand. I thought it was gonna be wack just because I have this thing against Tom Cruise like George Clooney.

But Jack Reacher ended up being :whoo: Which also prompt me to watch Ghost Protocol as well which was awesome.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
The Last Stand, A Good Day To Die Hard, and Bullet To The Head.. are some of the worst movies I've seen in years. I expected The Last Stand to be somewhat enjoyable based on the director coming off of movies like A Bitter Sweet Life, I Saw The Devil, The Good, The Bad, The Weird...

WTF happened to action movies?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
This movie is so bad it's actually one of the funniest god damn things I've seen in years.

Of course, it's not marketed as such, but if you go into the movie expecting something akin to Snakes On A Plane, you'll enjoy it.

I very badly want to personally make a "MST3K" youtube thing for this movie...I couldn't stop thinking of stupid shyt to say during it :dead:

If you've seen it....chime in....

"The squirrel with the big motherfukker hat" is the most insanely ridiculous line in the history of cinema.

This is on hbo max might give it a watch just because of Arnold

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I saw Jack Reacher after The Last Stand. I thought it was gonna be wack just because I have this thing against Tom Cruise like George Clooney.

But Jack Reacher ended up being :whoo: Which also prompt me to watch Ghost Protocol as well which was awesome.

Never seen jack reacher on my list now