The Last Stand.....hahaahahahahhahaha, holy sh*t!

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
This movie is so bad it's actually one of the funniest god damn things I've seen in years.

Of course, it's not marketed as such, but if you go into the movie expecting something akin to Snakes On A Plane, you'll enjoy it.

I very badly want to personally make a "MST3K" youtube thing for this movie...I couldn't stop thinking of stupid shyt to say during it :dead:

If you've seen it....chime in....

"The squirrel with the big motherfukker hat" is the most insanely ridiculous line in the history of cinema.

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
I'm going to see it tomorrow and that's exactly what I wanted to hear

I'm ready for the pure fukkery of it

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Moviegoers need to show some respect for these classic action movie stars. Stallone's Bullet to the Head probably won't fare any better. :sadbron: But seriously, why did you put Johnny Knoxville in this movie and give him top billing with Arnold? :rudy:

What's in store for the Stallone/Arnie team-up The Tomb? :to:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Arnold and Stallone are just cashing it in at this point. Which is sad to see considering Arnold has been in some of my favorite sci-fi/action movies ever.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Arnold and Stallone are just cashing it in at this point. Which is sad to see considering Arnold has been in some of my favorite sci-fi/action movies ever.

Sly still fukking shyt up tho. The Expendables series is some good killing. I'm looking forward to this Bullet To The Head.

I'm kinda afraid that Die Hard wont make any bread either.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Sly still fukking shyt up tho. The Expendables series is some good killing. I'm looking forward to this Bullet To The Head.

they got a garbage ass director for the new direhard

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Forgot to mention the cartel boss/elite race car driver/MMA ninja/Pau Gasol lookalike villain.......don't think I need to add anything else to that :dead:

And there were literally zero intelligent characters in this film outside of Arnold.

Forrest Whitaker...:what: Dude calls you and says they're building a bridge across the border, and you act like there's no way he could know that? Then he finds out he was right and gives the "WHO IS THIS GUY?" comment about Arnold....like it takes a fukking legendary law enforcement official to know what a fukking bridge looks like :heh:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Nah breh Sly is still doing his thing...

Both them expendables movies were piff and so was John Rambo ...

The new joint he has don't look bad either imo :manny:

Arnold just doesn't seem interested, Sly hit the gym and juice hard to get back into the game...Arnold looking real :flabbynsick: out there...

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

They put the R rating on that from jump they made up for the mistake of putting a pg-13 rating on live free or die hard( it was good too)....Die Hard always do well.

Arnold needs to just go ahead and do one last Terminator and call it quits. Or give me Predator 3:beli:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
didnt really feel like an arnold film it felt like a movie that he was in. I mean he got majoirty of screen time but this movie was a b minus if that

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Yooooooo, the rip is out. Cop and watch the fukkery immediately.

It's worth a DL just to watch Forrest Whitaker act disgusted at the idea that a sheriff might know what a bridge looks like