The Last Ship

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Is this show good or nah? :lupe:

I caught a couple of episodes when I was on vacation. I was like :ehh:.

If it is like LOST (:stopitslime:) in any way, this show gets the :camby:

Give me some reviews.

@Ciggavelli have you watched this yet breh? :lupe:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Is this show good or nah? :lupe:

I caught a couple of episodes when I was on vacation. I was like :ehh:.

If it is like LOST (:stopitslime:) in any way, this show gets the :camby:

Give me some reviews.

@Ciggavelli have you watched this yet breh? :lupe:
nah, I haven't watched it yet. It got mediocre critic reviews, so I skipped it last year. If it's good, I'll watch it though. Let me know if you start it and it turns out to be good. I need some new shows.

I've been watching a lot of foreign shyt recently. Jordskott (Swedish) and the Saboteurs (Norwegian) were both good and worth a watch, though Jordskott got a little weird near the end. I'm trying to find links to Bron/Broen (the Bridge was the remake in America), but no luck (you know I can't torrent). I might have to drop $60 for the DVDs (I hear the show is that good).

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
nah, I haven't watched it yet. It got mediocre critic reviews, so I skipped it last year. If it's good, I'll watch it though. Let me know if you start it and it turns out to be good. I need some new shows.

I've been watching a lot of foreign shyt recently. Jordskott (Swedish) and the Saboteurs (Norwegian) were both good and worth a watch, though Jordskott got a little weird near the end. I'm trying to find links to Bron/Broen (the Bridge was the remake in America), but no luck (you know I can't torrent). I might have to drop $60 for the DVDs (I hear the show is that good).

:damn:It was on Netflix forever and now it is gone. :mjcry:

I think it might be still on Netflix UK though. :patrice:

I liked the US version of the Bridge (:pacspit:at FX for cancelling it), that show must be good, it feels like there are three versions of that show out there.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
anyone watch this?

after seeing commercials for 3 years, i decided to give it a shot on hulu.

it's decent. i like end of the world type shyt and this fits right in.

it's a straight up action show with a fairly simple story

michael bay :ahh:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
tenor.gif

shyt getting real spooky right now....

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
They honestly could've kept that last season. Really showed they were running on fumes with those storylines :skip:
Overall it wasn't so bad, action was the real selling point

Last edited:

greatone

Pro
Supporter
Daps
This show is dope, can’t believe I didn’t hear of it til now. El Toro was a sleazy cat, thought he was gonna get that U.S.A. Justice :lolbron:
Was 1 of my favorite shows on TNT. TNT use to have at least 1 good original series each year but they stopped making series like the other cable networks. They had Southland, Falling Skies and then The Last Ship.