The Last of Us Part I 9/2/22 PS5, 3/28/23 PC

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The Digital Deluxe ($79.99 USD MSRP/ $99.99 CAD MSRP/ €89.99 EUR MSRP/ ¥8,900 JPY MSRP) includes an early unlock of the following in-game items:

• Increased Crafting Speed Skill
  • Increased Healing Speed Skill
  • 9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade
  • Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade
  • Explosive Arrows Gameplay Modifier
  • Dither Punk Filter
  • Speedrun Mode
  • Six Weapon Skins: Black Gold 9mm Pistol, Silver Filigree 9mm Pistol, Rubber Tactical Shotgun, Sculpted Oak Shotgun, Arctic White Bow, Carbon Black Bow
T1X-Beauty-Shot-DDE-008-JYK.jpg

The Firefly Edition ($99.99 USD MSRP), available in the US via direct.playstation.com only, includes the in-game early unlock bonuses featured in the Digital Deluxe Edition as well as a SteelBook® display case and The Last of Us: American Dreams Comics #1 to #4 with new cover art for each comic.

T1X-Beauty-Shot-Firefly-Edition-010-JYK.jpg

If you pre-order** any edition of The Last of Us Part I for PS5, you'll receive the following in-game items***:

• Bonus Supplements to upgrade your skillset
  • Bonus Weapon Parts to upgrade your arsenal

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The Digital Deluxe ($79.99 USD MSRP/ $99.99 CAD MSRP/ €89.99 EUR MSRP/ ¥8,900 JPY MSRP) includes an early unlock of the following in-game items:

• Dither Punk Filter
  • Speedrun Mode
  • Six Weapon Skins: Black Gold 9mm Pistol, Silver Filigree 9mm Pistol, Rubber Tactical Shotgun, Sculpted Oak Shotgun, Arctic White Bow, Carbon Black Bow

The Firefly Edition ($99.99 USD MSRP), available in the US via direct.playstation.com only, includes the in-game early unlock bonuses featured in the Digital Deluxe Edition as well as a SteelBook® display case and The Last of Us: American Dreams Comics #1 to #4 with new cover art for each comic.

If you pre-order** any edition of The Last of Us Part I for PS5, you'll receive the following in-game items***:

thumbs_down_gladiator.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So do freakin old games matter or nah?
Honestly, I thought a REMAKE would look better than that.
Looks like another remaster to me.
FF7, RE2, RE3, those are REMAKES. I understand the generational leap isnt the same with the last of us but I fully expect NATIVE PS5 games to look better by now. Its dope that naught dog killed it the first round and the visuals hold up, but this isn't what I wanted to see in a REMAKE.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

• Dither Punk Filter
  • Speedrun Mode

pay 2 win :hhh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I think this would be ALOT more welcomed if they never did the remaster for PS4

Yeah, but of course. I'd be all fine for PS3 and earlier generation remakes for PS5. PS4 games or remasters of PS3 games already made for PS4 don't need no remake for PS5. I understand a native PS5 version would run optimally better, but this would only be sensible by for only the most hardcore fans of the game or folks that never played the first one at all. This would've been less egregious if this was an added bonus to the Factions game or something. And I don't even care to be getting Factions, lol.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now we’re gonna pretend you didn’t buy skyward sword hd for 60 dollars :mjlol:
Unlike Playstation games Nintendo games hold value I can STILL trade in SSHDR for 20 bucks. Can't say the same for TLOU remake in a year :mjlol:
On top of that SS released like 10 years ago.
TLOU remaster was less than a handful of years ago :mjlol:

But go ahead and cop it again, with missing content:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Unlike Playstation games Nintendo games hold value I can STILL trade in SSHDR for 20 bucks. Can't say the same for TLOU remake in a year :mjlol:
On top of that SS released like 10 years ago.
TLOU remaster was less than a handful of years ago :mjlol:

But go ahead and cop it again, with missing content:mjlol:

You rebought your entire wii-u library a full price, hoe :ufdup: