The last of Us, Little Big Planet, and Destiny on PS3, what's the point in owning a Waitstation?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The irony of this thread is there hasn't really been anything worthwhile released on xbox one since what, titanfall? Yall waited for the Destiny beta, and since that is over the next exclusive is at the end of September. Waitbox

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
lemme just add my 2 cents as a real nikka

after u start playing games ps4 level graphics ur not going back to the garbage 2005 systems unless ur like a real intense videogame head...

The lack of games up until the destiny beta has been apalling especially at launch but the pure enjoyment i got from just seeing such beautiful images on my flatscreen made it worth the purchase....

im not fukking with that 360 or ps3 ever again...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The irony of this thread is there hasn't really been anything worthwhile released on xbox one since what, titanfall? Yall waited for the Destiny beta, and since that is over the next exclusive is at the end of September. Waitbox
God damn I was spittin!

The irony of this post is Xbots are still talking about games coming out in the next 2~3 years :laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
God damn I was spittin!

The irony of this post is Xbots are still talking about games coming out in the next 2~3 years :laff:
Yeah you were “spittin” :mjlol:

No.

Nobody is WAITING YEARS to not buy a PS4 or now PS5 because an exclusive may come to a streaming service.

I was JUST about to ask this question as I saw the thread title on the fukking side. :ohlawd:

Gonna wait and play it there. I probably got halfway through on PS4.
:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Let's talk irony then. The series x being way more capable than the ps5 isn't a big deal says Sony stans but when the ps4 had a slight advantage the narrative was...
Knack :blessed:
Killzone shadowfall :blessed:
Infamous second son :blessed:

Superior multi plats

/thread

:umad:
Inferior multiplats, Ryse :trash:, Titanflab on PC and 360, what's the point in owning a Larrybox? :goodassteatho:
Because they games mentioned will look and run better on the Quad. Opposed to the X1 games being available on PC where they will look and run better than they do on the X1
749.3 1/2P

And this nikka right here?
God damn I was spittin!

The ps5 meanwhile has shown you god fall, spiderman dlc repackaged as a next gen title and early looks at 2 other games, only one anybody cares about (unless you was asking for another souls remake? :dwillhuh:)

Spiderman 2 and God of war pt.18 won't be available any time soon so why get a ps5 for? Not like it's fully back compatible like them sources was saying :bryan: