'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Reading that article, kinda feels to me like Mazin and Druckman are thinking about going away from the flashback style of storytelling the 2nd game has and
just do a more linear approach. Maybe each episode is in a specific timeframe, which lets them introduce all the different factions that show up between both video games.

It also could mean they decided that the ending of season 2 is (big spoiler next)

The golf club scene, and all of the 2nd season is a build it to it + building all the other factions/characters

Specially after reading this:

“We don’t think that we’re going to be able to tell the story even within two seasons [2 and 3] because we’re taking our time and go down interesting pathways which we did a little bit in Season 1 too,” Mazin said. “We feel like it’s almost assuredly going to be the case that — as long as people keep watching and we can keep making more television — Season 3 will be significantly larger. And indeed, the story may require Season 4.”

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is you know what gonna be the finale for season 2?:mindblown:
That’s crazy because if I remember correctly that part happens in the first hour or so, so wtf kind of filler are they gonna be adding?:mindblown:
What if the have Abby join up with them in Jackson and becomes a part of the community before she kills him?:wow::lupe:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Reading that article, kinda feels to me like Mazin and Druckman are thinking about going away from the flashback style of storytelling the 2nd game has and
just do a more linear approach. Maybe each episode is in a specific timeframe, which lets them introduce all the different factions that show up between both video games.

It also could mean they decided that the ending of season 2 is (big spoiler next)

The golf club scene, and all of the 2nd season is a build it to it + building all the other factions/characters

Specially after reading this:

“We don’t think that we’re going to be able to tell the story even within two seasons [2 and 3] because we’re taking our time and go down interesting pathways which we did a little bit in Season 1 too,” Mazin said. “We feel like it’s almost assuredly going to be the case that — as long as people keep watching and we can keep making more television — Season 3 will be significantly larger. And indeed, the story may require Season 4.”
I assumed this once I hadn't heard of Lev and their sister's casting...

Abby doesn't meet them till halfway thru her story so if they're not casted then I assumed they would drag this out..

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
So is you know what gonna be the finale for season 2?:mindblown:
That’s crazy because if I remember correctly that part happens in the first hour or so, so wtf kind of filler are they gonna be adding?:mindblown:
What if the have Abby join up with them in Jackson and becomes a part of the community before she kills him?:wow::lupe:
They will definitely think of something like the 1st season but since part 2 was already a lesbian fest, they will probably dedicate an entire episode to more male on male fakkitry.

1st season was underwhelming. Season 2 sounds like more of the same.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They will definitely think of something like the 1st season but since part 2 was already a lesbian fest, they will probably dedicate an entire episode to more male on male fakkitry.

1st season was underwhelming. Season 2 sounds like more of the same.
They're definitely gonna go heavy on the gay shyt in season 2.:mjlol: