'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
z2byhjlgz2o81.jpg

Wow Merle gets to be in both, I know she is excited :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If it's getting the HBO hype train behind it it's because they know it's good :banderas:

Gotta say though, my breh Pascal does not look like he can beat the life out of you with his bare hands like OG Joel would. I guess it's fine because I highly doubt they gonna have Joel and Ellie punch they way through hordes of enemies, but I at least hope they have him being a demon with a gun in his hands :hubie:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not that this is a surprise, but TLoU is going to be shown during HBO's 50 Anniversary celebration

For 50 days leading up to the anniversary, HBO will share sneak peeks—including first look trailers, cast and behind-the-scenes photos, unreleased footage, script excerpts, and more—from upcoming HBO Originals. The campaign kicks off today with an exclusive clip from the sixth episode of House of the Dragon, ahead of its September 25th debut. It will also feature exclusives from HBO's new original series The Last of Us, the second season of Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty, the third season of We're Here, the second season of The White Lotus, the third season of The Righteous Gemstones, the fourth season of Succession, and many more.