The Last of Us franchise at 37 million units sold, new TLOU Multiplayer concept art *oooo*

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why would it be time to move on when the game didn’t get old? :gucci:

And you know what I meant :unimpressed:

Besides Lost Legacy what was the other one?

Golden Abyss.

I do think by 4 the gameplay loop got long in the tooth. LL felt like a proper send off for the series. If t comes back i hope its wildly different similar to how god of war reboot was different from the originals.

I think its worth it to just move on while on a series high then keep turning them out just because it was popular. Thats how you get into a rut of people and studios breaking off.

People act annoyed when Suckerpunch, insomniac, Santa Monica, guerrilla, etc are doing sequels for their new ip’s last gen. We’ve gotten 5 uncharted games from ND.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
If was crack. Very simple arena based PVP. Weapons spawned on the maps and it just was fresh at the time. UC4 just didn't hit like

So it was like a 3rd person COD type game with teams or every man for himself?

Also was everybody Drake?

And could u play story mode multiplayer?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
So it was like a 3rd person COD type game with teams or every man for himself?

Also was everybody Drake?

And could u play story mode multiplayer?
5v5 with different modes tdm control points plunder(capture the flag essentially)

It was a simplistic shooter you had two boosters to choose from then higher levels you could unlock negative boosters

It had co op but 3 players

The skins were the characters from the story with some special playstation characters later on

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The problem with those tacked on multipalyer modes during the ps3 era is that they were prone to get abandoned early on or get P2W updates that just ruined them.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem with those tacked on multipalyer modes during the ps3 era is that they were prone to get abandoned early on or get P2W updates that just ruined them.
UC2 was supported for a good two years after it launched as I played it up until UC3 launched.
It was actually less of a tacked on MP as it had a decent amount of meat and potatoes to it without any P2W elements. I wish ND would've ported the MP alongside the collection. It honestly annoyed me how they didn't preserve it unlike other shooters that can still be played today from back then.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
UC2 was supported for a good two years after it launched as I played it up until UC3 launched.
It was actually less of a tacked on MP as it had a decent amount of meat and potatoes to it without any P2W elements. I wish ND would've ported the MP alongside the collection. It honestly annoyed me how they didn't preserve it unlike other shooters that can still be played today from back then.

We need Uncharted 2 and MGS4 multi with official support and dedicated servers like Halo MCC got without having to do workarounds with emulation and fan hosts.