The last of us Episode 3 rating thread. Judgement free zone.

How do you rate TLOU Episode 3?

• 9-10/10 - A masterpiece one of the best episodes of the series but Television as a whole

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • 7-8/10 - Good and a necessary episode of the series

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • 5-6/10 - Ok but it wasn't really needed and wish I got a different episode

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • 3-4/10 - Bad. This episode was a waste

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 1-2/10 Awful. One of the worst episodes of the season and tv as a whole.

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Overrated as fukk:unimpressed: .But for what they wanted to do well executed.

But it came at the expense of developing the two leads. Why do 2 background characters get more characterization than Joel and Ellie :mjlol:

But I actually think this would have been a good direction to take the series in terms of world building

For instance they could have started the University episode with some flashbacks on how things went with the fireflies HQ or even how the world deteriorated around those college kids finding out they'd been abandoned by the gov

The whole point of this series should have been to expand on the world building while retelling the game events.

But instead it's been Neil Druckmann and chernobyl cac sucking themselves off over mediocrity :hubie: . Payola has moved from radio to TV reviews now :sas2: .

Give us the true GOAT - red dead Redemption as a tv series :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Overrated as fukk:unimpressed: .But for what they wanted to do well executed.

But it came at the expense of developing the two leads. Why do 2 background characters get more characterization than Joel and Ellie :mjlol:

But I actually think this would have been a good direction to take the series in terms of world building

For instance they could have started the University episode with some flashbacks on how things went with the fireflies HQ or even how the world deteriorated around those college kids finding out they'd been abandoned by the gov

The whole point of this series should have been to expand on the world building while retelling the game events.

But instead it's been Neil Druckmann and chernobyl cac sucking themselves off over mediocrity :hubie: . Payola has moved from radio to TV reviews now :sas2: .

Give us the true GOAT - red dead Redemption as a tv series :blessed:

Yes, give us an entire episode of herding sheep

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
A complete waste of time and the ending was cheap, awards show bait, especially compared to the game. :yeshrug:

This and the Left Behind episode should have been post-season special releases like Netflix did with The Sandman.

Better yet like How HBO did with another megahit Euphoria. They got 2 more episodes as specials post 1st season

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
One of two episodes I did not watch and have zero intentions to so I will not vote...

Has nothing to do with the "gayness", the episode added nothing to the story of Joel and Ellie and the director himself admitted its intent was to trick the audience into watching a gay romance...In other words its an agenda pandering laced filler episode for an irrelevant side character...

Last edited:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Watching the series now so please don't spoil. Haven't played the game

Not jumping into the main thread yet

Just finished the episode
Is this storyline in the game in some fashion? I'm assuming these characters are in the game, are they gay?

Honestly, given the hype I've heard about this series, and especially Ep3, so far, I'm ranking the first 3 eps of Walking Dead ahead of TLOU :manny:

Best part of the series so far is the opening part up to Joel's daughter dieing :mjcry: and when they first encounter the clicker :merchant:

This shyt better get better :beli:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Watching the series now so please don't spoil. Haven't played the game

Not jumping into the main thread yet

Just finished the episode
Is this storyline in the game in some fashion? I'm assuming these characters are in the game, are they gay?

Honestly, given the hype I've heard about this series, and especially Ep3, so far, I'm ranking the first 3 eps of Walking Dead ahead of TLOU :manny:

Best part of the series so far is the opening part up to Joel's daughter dieing :mjcry: and when they first encounter the clicker :merchant:

This shyt better get better :beli:
in the game it was implied that they were but you never see their life story like in episode 3
bill was gay though because you find a playgirl magazine around his house so I guess frank was too :dame:
they also don't die together in happiness like the show
in fact Frank hates bill and leaves him a letter after dying( he got infected after going in one of the abandoned areas) telling him that he couldn't stand him.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
in the game it was implied that they were but you never see their life story like in episode 3
bill was gay though because you find a playgirl magazine around his house :dame:
they also don't die together in happiness like the show
in fact Frank hates bill and leaves him a letter after dying( he got infected after going in one of the abandoned areas) telling him that he couldn't stand him.
Respect. I'll vote after I finish the series

This shyt better get better

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
This board is filled with closeted fakkits that don’t know how to express their sexuality