5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Jackass..
Reread what I wrote..
I was referring to the first TLOU..
But my point still stands that people will shell out money 3 times if warranted..
No matter if PS5 is compatible..
You can neg me fukk nikka..
But just know i got one in the chamber..
if you feel froggy :youngsabo:
I understood what you posted clearly.

Just because fools like yourself would be willing to pay $60 for the same game 3 times doesn't mean that it's a consumer friendly business model.

Coming out with such an anti consumer approach on top of a severely weaker console will put the ps5 in the same boat as the ps3.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Except they didn't postpone it for content material. He ain't no prophet and he deserved all them negs. :birdman:
They delayed it for "logistic reasons" which basically translates to "we cant ship the game under normal circumstances" due to the coronavirus.

Dude was right on the money about covid19 causing the delay, even if the content of the game didn't play a factor.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just saw my email from Amazon. Had got the collectors edition. Estimated delivery date of January 5th, 2021. Might as well just wait for the PS5 if that ever gets released. :francis:

:pacspit: Wuhan
:pacspit: bats
:pacspit:wet markets

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Just saw my email from Amazon. Had got the collectors edition. Estimated delivery date of January 5th, 2021. Might as well just wait for the PS5 if that ever gets released. :francis:

:pacspit: Wuhan
:pacspit: bats
:pacspit:wet markets
Yeah, if they delay this too long they might as well just release a cross-gen version with the inevitable PS5 remaster.