The lady I'm currently talking to looks like Reese Witherspoon. A win or lost?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Objectively speaking, there is nothing about her that stands out.

But...

She'll always be on my fav list, primarily because I had a crush on her when I was in middle school. Me and my best friend at the time used to watch Cruel Intentions like every week and we'd argue about who was finer between Katherine and Anette.

I was team Anette and would always cite the pool scene for why:mjgrin: like:ohlawd:

ReeseWitherspoon-CruelIntentions003.gif

He'd be like:camby:and start talking about Katherine telling Sebastion that he can put it anywhere while she laid on the bed:whew:

:banderas:

I ended up arguing for the "making love scenes" because I ain't have nothing raunchy like that to combat his scenes:mjcry:

And on some goofy shyt, that crush carried over to when I saw The Election about a year later. Her performance as an annoying, stuck up, know-it-all, socially awkward blonde with a perfection complex stayed with me for a long time, to the point that I ended up chasing after my own Tracy Flick when I got to HS. I didn't even like that fukking girl, and put up with some annoying ass views (she was literally in school government just like Tracy Flick, but she was also from a military family and God....just thinking about her irritates me:hhh:) but I just HAD to get it out of my system:francis:

The concept of a hate fukk for me was born from that:mjlol:

Was cool as hell to see Reese again in Big Little Lies. She's still a damn good actress:ehh:

Last edited: