The kids Passport Bros leave behind

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One good thing about this documentary is that it will kill the narrative that the "passport bro" thing is mainly a black man issue. Nah, white men are the DOMINANT sex tourists. They have always been and always will be. Only difference is they don't make a bunch of shytty Youtube videos documenting their exploits.

Well they cant make videos when they going over there for kids:scust:

Matter of fact they probably do make videos,its just on the dark web or in their hard drives:francis:

These men who spend alot of time in some of these countries,should automatically have their phones and computers checked before they come back to America.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Daps
Dudes are going to be getting their spot blown up because one of their children decides they want to check their ancestry.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know a Filipina like this. Their mothers wanted white genes and they got the baby with no support. They literally beg white men for seed. Like I'm talking about women running down White strangers telling them to seed them up or their daughters....White men brag about it. There's Filipino people who will tell you this shyt.

So who's in the wrong here. And it's not just sex workers
i seen either a reel or tiktok about that but it was towards marriage. The moms were handing out pamphlets highlighting their daughters qualities to white men to try and marry them

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Daps

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
That’s white men. Passport bros seeing this like

96ad7e2a-993b-4fc0-b62d-8e0da7404433_text.gif