The kardashians Biggie - hypnotize remake video

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
that ain't hip hop but can I be real with my nikkas for a sec? Ayo the Kardashians fukkin with brothas has to be the best thing in race relations since the civil rights bill. You got these fine ass pawgs (or whatever the fukk color Kim and company are) fukkin with brothers, advertising interracial nahmean. We gonna be eatin good because of them.

I'm not even gonna diss that video. I've seen the mountain top my nikkas, and it's straight up piff

H.R. Pufnstuf

Rightful Heir
Daps
Reppin
St. Barts/Scarsdale
man, i fukkin hate these hoes.

with that said, I would ravage each and every one of em repeatedly

2:46:jawalrus:

oh and shout out to my nikka Scott

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
that ain't hip hop but can I be real with my nikkas for a sec? Ayo the Kardashians fukkin with brothas has to be the best thing in race relations since the civil rights bill. You got these fine ass pawgs (or whatever the fukk color Kim and company are) fukkin with brothers, advertising interracial nahmean. We gonna be eatin good because of them.

I'm not even gonna diss that video. I've seen the mountain top my nikkas, and it's straight up piff

:laff:. this conversation came up in the barber shop awhile back.

we already know how the media does not accept non-black women getting with black men.

these kardashians out here opening doors for us brehs. :hula:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

this is some c00n shyt

out of all the stuff to be worried about nikkas are giving these hoes props for improving interracial dating relations

:scusthov: