The Joy of Having All Systems

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I feel like I wouldn't enjoy the stan wars nearly as much if I owned both the Xbox and PS5. I dead ass mainly come to arcadium for the fukkery and to root for the home team @Leasy @PS5 @MeachTheMonster face off against the formidable rivals @Grand Conde @Rekkapryde @Gizmo_Duck

shyts almost like sports, I see a xbox slander thread posted and I'm waiting in anticipation like the lupe smiley to see how the boys will defend our honor :pachaha: people be really upset over the wars but Im thoroughly entertained by it

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I feel like I wouldn't enjoy the stan wars nearly as much if I owned both the Xbox and PS5. I dead ass mainly come to arcadium for the fukkery and to root for the home team @Leasy @PS5 @MeachTheMonster face off against the formidable rivals @Grand Conde @Rekkapryde @Gizmo_Duck

shyts almost like sports, I see a xbox slander thread posted and I'm waiting in anticipation like the lupe smiley to see how the boys will defend our honor :pachaha: people be really upset over the wars but Im thoroughly entertained by it

this shyt is all jokes. we just actin stupid in here. :pachaha:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
All systems? That's a huge waste of money.

PC/PS5/Xbox will share most of its library anyway. So it's one of those three AND a Switch. Not all 4. That's sheer idiocy.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's nice knowing that you always going to have something to play, and that regardless of what drops on what system you can play it....but it turns into massive backlog and sometimes feeling like a job to have to "go back and play" games you've bought or just haven't gotten around to playing.

I play at least one game on PC, Xbox and switch and phone currently, and I have a backlog of Ps4 games to play on P5 and returnal dropping next week .

It low key gets overwhelming because with work there just isn't enough time in the day a lot of weeks.

Very blessed to have these problems though.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
I just play apex
So I got a 4 and a pc

A lot of these games out here to some mid/trash to own every console

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
What is the point in owning a Series X/S and a high-end PC? Obviously assuming the PC is at least as powerful as the Series X. All the Microsoft exclusives come to both Xbox and PC. I know there is an argument that sometimes PC ports can be trash when ported from console. (Nier Automata is one example of this) But I feel that argument isn't strong enough unless their is something I am missing.:patrice:

Daps
Will own a Series X and a Super Nintendo Switch by the end of the year. So PS5, XSX, and a Switch
Was thinking about a PC but that might be redundant with a XSX
If the OP wants to own all systems let him :mjlol:
People complaining when y'all burn through games like no tomorrow and go through "droughts" yet have jobs
I'm owing them all because there are a good amount of games I want to play on all systems
A lot of people on here are fanboys/stans who are looking for any excuse to be a fanboy/stan
It's all jokes but some of y'all are really on that fanboy/stan shyt, excluding entire quality games and systems because of a weird allegiance to a corporation

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I just need to upgrade my WiiU to a switch and I'm good.

Sony and Nintendo pretty much cover all the basis of anything I'd want to play