The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a shame it's taken some of y'all nxggas this long to realize how good Jokic is. Not saying this is applicable to all of y'all, but if some of y'all weren't on that agenda shyt, y'all could've appreciated shyt like this long ago.

:hubie:
Go ahead and tell us he’s better than Hakeem and Kareem. Go ahead and jump all the way out the window :ehh:

Legend27

Pro
Daps
All this shows is how many weapons Jokic has to compliment his game compared to Embiid

Jokic's teammates >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Embiid's teammates

And it's not even close
Jokic teammates at the very least have much better IQ

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
- Bruce Brown
- KCP
- Jeff Green
- Aaron Gordon

All established productive role players before joining the Nuggets. Ya'll aren't even trying anymore lol
AG was never this good before Denver, others you can argue but ask any of them and they will say this is the easiest it has been for them.

Daps
Go ahead and tell us he’s better than Hakeem and Kareem. Go ahead and jump all the way out the window :ehh:
I'll leave the jumping out the window to you:
Stat geeks like yourself can only judge value and worth in numbers and awards. A healthy MPJ is more talented and more equipped to be the best player on the Nuggets.
MPJ would be the most talented player on the floor, with the skill set and athleticism to take over games when necessary.
They told me I was crazy when I said MPJ the best player on the team.
I see you’ve been running from that MPJ smoke. Remember when you said I was crazy for saying he was the best talent on the team? :bryan: “But but but Jokic!”
:picard:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
- Bruce Brown
- KCP
- Jeff Green
- Aaron Gordon

All established productive role players before joining the Nuggets. Ya'll aren't even trying anymore lol

Breh, nobody wanted them. That's the point. KCP was run out of town. Jeff Green been on 10 teams. Gordon was run out of town. Nets didn't give a shyt about losing Brown.