The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lakers had zero shot of winning this game and might get swept if they don’t find a rotation that works

Detective and Reaves can’t be on the floor at the same time

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Damn, outside of Bron and AD nobody on Los Angeles really doing much. And Denver’s defense looks stout. And Jokic playing like a beast per usual. This game is a wrap. :hubie:
I'd put Rui in there as well, Lonnie made a couple of 3s but he's lost the ball 2 or 3 times going up for the jumper. Rest of the offense though, has gone ghost.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Lakers gonna have to figure out those Jokic handoffs and crash the boards instead of sending everyone in transition.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
You ain't never lied.

Cats thinking the Lakers were actually that good when it was more about GS shytting the bed.

:unimpressed:

Honestly I think Memphis beats the Lakers if they had Adams and Clarke.

Even without them, that series swung on a Game 1 Rui and Reeves performance and D-Russ going for 9 straight points and Lebron hitting an impossible shot at the end of regulation in Game 4,

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Lebron did almost everything that you could’ve asked

AD woke up towards the end and made some nice plays

Huchimara and Walker came to play

Russell, Reaves, and Schroder absolutely shyt the bed, especially Russell. The fukk is he there for if he can’t hit shots?!?!

The defense besides Davis blocked shots feels atrocious. Allowing ONE man to get so many rebounds should be embarrassing. Denver’s role players had they’re absolute way over the Lakers role players to the point where all their wives and girlfriends need to be questioning their masculinity.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Van Gundy talking bout Pop[crazy]eye Jones' kid in the NHL had me like :leon: Googled him. Got 2 kids names Caleb and Seth :mjpls: and Seth is blacker than Caleb

seth-and-caleb-jones.jpg