The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Lol. The Lakers are taking this game:gladbron:
Denver is not hitting these shots going forward. Also, they can't stop Lebron, AD and Rui.

This game is for the taking but i have seen enough to know that Denver will be dejected even in a win.
Hehe. Lakers are winning this. Denver also has 3 players with 5 fouls: Jokic, Murray and KCP. Have to attack all of them every time now starting with Jokic. Rui on Jokic with AD the help defender is a good move
The Lakers will be fine. Nuggets celebrating like they won the series when all they did was protect home court
Denver was at home so all they did was protect home court. This premature ejaculation shows that you dont watch playoffs. Both games were winnable for the Lakers. The many missed bunnies by AD and Lebron did then in but they'll be fine. Both teams will be away from the altitute for the next 5 days
They didnt get the same looks as game 1. Both games were winnable. Officiating was also atrocious many times and at one point the refs blew 4 straight calls.
You can clearly see that Lebron is injured and even twisted his foot the previous game and in this game.

They never operated as an underdog, gtfoh
Look at the change of energy.

Mans went from "I have seen enough to know that Denver will be dejected even in a win" to "You can clearly see that Lebron is injured". Ain't nothing sweeter than Bron stans getting that reality check.

:wow:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
It's over. Booker had to put up a historic performance just to keep the Suns competitive at 2-2. Lakers don't have anyone to takeover like that.

It looks like it's the Nuggets year.

Book and KD had to go Supernova just to steal two wins at home. It's crazy when you think about it

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Conf finals been a bit of a letdown. Two possible sweeps still in play.

I don’t know, I’ve rather enjoyed the WCF

giphy.gif

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
To be honest the lakers did overachieve by being in the WCF

Fiqwi_RXwAEvpb_-e1669844893783.jpeg

Hell nah, Denver is giving them that work

You can’t start reevaluating and readjusting now

Don’t try to give the Lakers a participation trophy