The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Lakers should feel good about this series the way these 3 games unfolded

200w.gif

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
lakers made they own grave all series- kept settling for 3s when denver is not a rim protecting team and kept giving wide open looks for open 3s. these dudes is professionals, they not gonna miss every shot.

denver just playing smarter ball, taking what they given. there's no way in hell i'd bring d-lo back if i'm the lakers. denver gonna be hard matchup in the finals but i think miami can get them, boston just too inconsistent to me.
Nah. Dlo doesnt even deserve anything close to $10mio per season. Just let him walk and get Kyrie

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lakers need to resign Dennis, Rui, and Reaves. Get Kyrie to take a LA discount and get Nike to give Ja's deal to Kyrie to make up the money difference and run it back.
Fam I don’t fukk with nobody on this team but Hachi. Everybody else can go. :yeshrug:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You can't have backups starting in the playoffs in 2023. This ain't the 90s where you got Antoine Carr, Greg Ostertag, and Bryon Russell starting key games. In today's NBA, you will get ran off the floor with nikkas like D'Lo