The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Darvin Ham’s insistence on playing Schroder and DLo have cost the Lakers this game and this series.

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
lakers made they own grave all series- kept settling for 3s when denver is not a rim protecting team and kept giving wide open looks for open 3s. these dudes is professionals, they not gonna miss every shot.

denver just playing smarter ball, taking what they given. there's no way in hell i'd bring d-lo back if i'm the lakers. denver gonna be hard matchup in the finals but i think miami can get them, boston just too inconsistent to me.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is crazy. The mental toughness of Denver to withstand the refs on that bullshyt.

that’s one thing I noticed about them these last 2 series…they do not continuously bytch about calls or always look to hunt for cheap calls on offense…it’s actually refreshing to see…they just fukking play for the most part

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lebron must be badly hurt. He ain't even trying to make an effort to be a disruption off ball on defense.

If I was Denver I'd go right at Bron and test his endurance and grind him down.
Breh can barely move laterally. That ankle would be a nice two to three-week injury but he's out here since it's the playoffs.